1971 VW Beetle Classic
Contact the seller
Oberlin, Ohio, United States
Features and Specifications
|Model:||Beetle - Classic|
|Color:||Custom Red and Yellow|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1971 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Classic
1971 VW Beetle - Classic-Was bought for a girl who couldnâ€™t learn to love the manual transmission, and decided she really didnâ€™t want a â€œclassicâ€.Was kept garaged or covered by previous owner who only drove it to classic car shows.
- 4-speed manual transmission
- 1600cc original engine.
- Some renovation work already done, including body work - detailed to look like a Hot Wheels car.Some welding done underneath. No apparent rust.Floor boards and running boards solid.
- New battery. New bumpers. Working radio/CD player.
- Runs good. 88105 miles on odometer, but canâ€™t confirm accuracy.
- Has original jack, repair manual, and car cover.
- All seats in good shape â€“ tan in color. Front seats are covered to match the Hot Wheels theme, but are fine underneath. Clean inside and out.
- Some small chips and dings. Heater has been removed. Left brake light and horn inoperable.
- Doesn't burn oil. Handles well.
- Car is a 1971 and is being sold "as is"; no returns. Ask any questions before bidding!
Local only; no shipping by seller. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping. US buyers only please.