1965 VW Beetle Convertible
Contact the seller
Norco, Louisiana, United States
Features and Specifications
|Model:||Beetle - Classic|
|Engine:||1776 CC dual port dual carb|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1965 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
1965 Volkswagen BeetleConvertible
Priced to sell.
Here I have for sale my1965 VW Beetle " Convertible, one of themost collectable of allBeetles, a really great driver.I bought the car fromNapa Californiain 2010, it was used in a short Film " The Situation" a Blue Door Films. Ithas new pans, driver quality paint, new seat covers and a new carpet, Vinyl headliner and canvas to, gas tank. The bug has some rust inheater channels.
A recently rebuilt 1776cc Dual Port motor, rebuilt Trans withnew clutch and pressure plate with throw out bearing. The Bug was lowered when Igot it and rides smooth no issues and tracks straight.The bugâ€™s stereo dash is uncut.
Car gets plenty attention everywhere
Many accessories: Amber fog lamps, rear stop ligh, Wolfsburg west bumper, cloc, Rumbus tray, rear wheel skirts included( need to be painted, rear deck rac, plenty spare parts.
1776CC dual port dual carb engine tri-mill exhaust
New clutch, pressure plate
New front disc brakes, master cylinder
New Spare tire
Small outward dent on drivers door under handle from installation of latch ( My Fault )
Small chip on rear deck lid from touching bumper-needs adjustment
Front whitewalls are port a wall inserts
No heat -but have parts for reinstallation
The bug needs nothing mechanically and can be driven anywhere, it is not built to be a trailer queen but to be enjoyed every day.
Serious buyers please.
Great car overall, selling due to lack of time to enjoy, I recommend and welcome any third-party inspection before you buy the car, Car is currently in SouthernLouisiana and buyer must arrange for transportation. If you are around and want to see the car in person please feel free to stop by.
Terms of Sale
1) Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2) A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of Auction end.
3) Payment can be made by wire transfer, cashierâ€™s check, personal check, pay pal or cash in person. All funds will be verified during normal business hours prior to title transfer.
4) Upon verification of funds, the title of the vehicle signed over and sent to the buyer.
5) If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
6)Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
7) Buyer understands this vehicle is being sold "AS-IS" and no warranties are extended or implied.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. I reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, I MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.