1959 VW Bug
Contact the seller
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
|Model:||Beetle - Classic|
|Interior color:||light grey|
1959 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Ragtop
1959 Volkswagen BeetleRagtop
Priced to sell.
Here I have for sale my1959 VW Beetle " Ragtop" large sunroof, most collectable of allBeetles, a really great driver.I bought the car from a friend about three years ago, it is an original ragtop and a 1959 matching numbers body and pan, title. Ithas a new pan and heater channels, driver quality paint, original gas tank and and good seat covers and a new carpet. The bug has no rust anywhere.
The original 1200cc motor was replaced with a much faster and stronger motor. A recently rebuilt 1776cc Dual Port bus motor, mated to a new pro street Freeway Flyer transmission and Kennedy stage two clutch. The bug shifts very smoothly and does 70-80mph without any problem and the transmission lets you hit freeway speeds or faster with no problem. There are no vibrations at high-speeds and feels very solid. The bugâ€™s stereo dash is uncut.
4 inch narrowed adjustable beam
New 21/2-inch drop spindle
All 4 wheels converted to disc brakes
Brand new time correct headliner
Brand new Rear air shocks
Shows some light patina (is a Pro in my opinion)
The bug needs nothing mechanically and can be driven anywhere, it is not built to be a trailer queen but to be enjoyed every day and thatâ€™s why I didnâ€™t paint it.
Serious buyers please.
Great car overall, selling to reduce my VW collection, I recommend and welcome any third-party inspection before you buy the car, Car is currently in Southern Florida and buyer must arrange for transportation. If you are around and want to see the car in person please feel free to stop by.
Please note swamp cooler on the bug is not included with the sale but winning bidder will be given a chance to buy it.
Terms of Sale
1) Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2) A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of Auction end.
3) Payment can be made by wire transfer, cashierâ€™s check, personal check, pay pal or cash in person. All funds will be verified during normal business hours prior to title transfer.
4) Upon verification of funds, the title of the vehicle signed over and sent to the buyer.
5) If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
6)Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
7) Buyer understands this vehicle is being sold "AS-IS" and no warranties are extended or implied.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. I reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, I MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.