1993 VOLKSWAGEN COLLECTORS EDITION CABRIOLET KARMANN
Contact the seller
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
Features and Specifications
1993 Volkswagen Cabrio Collectors Edition
1.8 Liter Engine
- MPG: 29 city / 38 highway
- 115 hp @ 6100 rpm
- Hood air scoop, very rare!
- 13.2 Gallon Fuel Tank, Brand new with new fuel pump.
- Brand New Battery!!!
- Brand new tires
- Brand new front calipers and pads
- Brand new steering rack
- Brand new exhaust system
- Brand new clutch
- Clean Interior. The right side seat has a rip on the right side.
- Floor Mats
- Automatic Windows
- Locking Trunk
- Power Adjustable Side Mirrors
- Pioneer Stereo, Bluetooth with aux and CD Player
- Heating and Air Conditioning working
- Lots of Storage!!
- The paint clear coat has come off from the hood. it has minor scratches and nicks, but absolutely no rust.
The car is registered in Maryland and we did a lot of work to get it registered, reason why youwe have somany new parts. The car runs fine, but we don't needed right now. The only thing that it needs is an alignment, since we changed the steering rack and clutch.
Any questions, just message me. Thank you