VW WESTFALIA BUS CAMPER 1970 - Plaid
Contact the seller
Los Angeles, California, United States
Features and Specifications
1970 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon CamperVW WESTFALIA ORIGINAL CA CAMPER1970 WITHPROFESSIONALLYREBUILT 1600 ENGINE
Original California campe, exceptionally dry body without any rus, current registration just paid until Feb 2019. From second owner, never in accident.
Recently rebuilt 1.6 liter original engine by reputable VW shop with the receipt ( including new alternator with stand, new fuel pump, new distributor, rebuilt carburetor, new starter) . New Sachs clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing.
Transmission resealed and serviced. New axles, clutch cable, accelerator cable, accelerator pedal, rear shocks.
Gas tank remove, cleaned, new fuel sending unit installed. Complete engine bay sandblasted,primered andpaint coded.New engine seal around engine tin.
Complete brake job including brake lines, hose, both front and rear drum brakes . Rear brake drums have been upgraded from 1971 model. Steering is excellent with no play.
Complete rear electrical wiring has been redone, emergency flasher switch replaced. All lights, turn signals or windshield wipers function as they should. Front tires new, rear tires very goo, all 4 new chrome hubcaps.
Seat belt are original, set of 5 ( 2 front seat belts, 2 rear bed, 1 jumper seat seat belt)
She is ready for any road trip you throw at her.
Camping equipment original in very good shape : side cabinet, head banger cabine, sink unit (with stainlesssteel sink,manual water pump and original water tank, cooler unit - all working), foldable table
rear bed ( sleeps 2) and jumper seat with new original blue plaid upholstery matching campers from 1974, rear deck matress, childscott with good canvas, upper bed frame in good shape.
Brand new OE pop top canvas ( grey) with three windows, new pop top seal, original jack and lug nut wrench in original storage place. New floorvinyl material ( black and white checkers over like new original wood underlayment)
Electric hook up, doubleinsideoutlets . New German chrome headlight rings, new front turn signal lenses, all 4 new side markers, both taillight lenses new, original 10 inch front emblem and rear door inscription,
Shaded front windshield glas, windshield seal, front door inside chrome scrapers, front door seals, rear hatch seals, side window seals, outside mirror, front cabin mat, both seat stand mats, rear bumper brackets and rear bumper from 1967 model, rear view mirror, bothsun visors with clips, complete set of blue curtains.
The Busrecently redone from original lotus white paint to dark blue /white two tone including fiberglass top. The headliner wood is original in excellent shape, front door panels are original in good shape,new front seats upholstery, kick panels, sliding door pane, side panel and rear hatch panel are all replicas .Original rubber mat in walk through area in excellent shape.
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery system
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact us within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact us within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis
6. We have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions
7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied
9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the state.
10. We can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice in Los Angeles. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. We bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. License plate is not included. y disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Los Angeles county, under applicable state laws. By bidding you agreeto these terms