2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 169K Miles No Reserve Auction
Contact the seller
Berwick, Maine, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2002 Toyota 4Runner in "okay" condition. Mechanically in excellent shape but it needs some work.
1. Motor and transmission are in excellent shape. Timing belt changed at 102K miles
2. The interior is in great shape and everything functions as they should
3. New muffler with tail pipe
4. Relatively new front bumper
5. Rear differential housing is in excellent shape considering the year and location
6. Timing belt and water pump changed at 100K miles
1. The driver's side front brake line is busted and will need to be replaced before it can be driven
2. Some spots on frame is heavily rusted and will need to be addressed. See pictures
3. Rear bumper is rusted.
4. Rear tail gate has a few gouges thanks to my buddy. See pictures
Two of the tires have about 75% tread left and two have around 35-40%. Feel free to come look at the vehicle. Please feel free to ask me any question. Happy bidding!