Tesla Model S Signature Performance P85
Contact the seller
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Features and Specifications
|Interior color:||Signature White|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2012 Tesla Model S Signature Performance549th Tesla Model S ever made!! Signature Red with Signature White leather interior! Only first 1,000 Model S were Signature and they came fully loaded with a sticker well over $100k+. A true collectors' car!
I bought this amazing car certified pre-owned from Tesla two years ago and it has a little less than two years remaining on the transferable bumper to bumper CPO warranty. Car has never been in an accident and has been well maintained. Two new tires in the last year - that acceleration is awesome.
I am taking delivery of my Model 3 next week so I am letting this baby go.
- 0-60 in 4.2 seconds
- 416 horsepower & 443 lb ft of torque
- Performance Air Suspension / Performance Tires
- 240+ miles of range
- Unique exterior and interior colors only available in Signature (first 1,000)
- Carbon Fiber dash
- Factory Center Console
- All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
- Dual Chargers (80 Amps)
- Free Supercharging For Life
- Tesla replaced the existing motor with a brand new one (solving the "milling" problem of the early motors)
- Tesla also "reconditioned" the battery pack making it like new quality (I suspect but cannot prove they gave me a totally new pack)
- Still has 23 months of CPO bumper to bumper warranty coverage left
- All four wheels have some road rash - I included close-up picture of the worst example
- There is a small (1") deep scratch on the front hood - bottom right in the included picture
- The suede portion of the driver's seat has a slight blue cast to it (I noticed this morning) probably from my wife's jeans - I have not tried to clean it yet
- This Model S is Rear Wheel Drive and does not include Autopilot
- Must pick up in Atlanta or pay for delivery.
Contact me with any questions.On Jan-26-18 at 04:41:06 PST, seller added the following information:
Questions and Answers:
"Can I ask what the reserve is set at ?"There is no reserve price
"Any smoking smells inside?"
|Absolutely no smells whatsoever - definitely no smoke smells.|
|This car had 21" dark gray wheels from day one. I uploaded a picture of the original window sticker where you can see that. I am pretty sure Tesla gave me brand new dark gray 21" wheels when I bought the car from them two years ago because they were pristine at that time.|
"If this is a 2012, why does your sticker say manufactured 12/2015?"
|That's a great question! I noticed that myself last night. It's because I ordered the car from Tesla in December 2015 (took delivery in January) and they printed it out for me then. So this is not the actual sticker that was attached to the car. This is a copy of the original that Tesla printed out for me when I bought it. Looking up the VIN on the internet will show it's a 2012 for sure.|
On Jan-26-18 at 18:54:18 PST, seller added the following information:
|Pls inform what the avg range is fr a full charge in ur ownership?"|
With a full charge I can get 250+ miles of range. Tesla recommends you only charge to 90% of full unless you're taking a trip. So most days I leave the house with 227 miles of range - give or take. I have owned a Chevy Volt and two Nissan Leafs before the Tesla and found their range estimates to be wildly inaccurate - but the Tesla has been very accurate. My wife took a trip to Nashville using Superchargers along the way and the software was very accurate in telling her how much charge she would have left when she reached the next supercharger and how long it would take to fill up the necessary amount to continue the journey. I think because Tesla now has so many connected cars on the road, I think their estimates are very accurate.