1969 Ford Mustang GT Restomod NO RESERVE! - 1967 1968 1970 Eleanor GT350 Camaro
Contact the seller
Dunellen, New Jersey, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||Pro-Touring Fastback MUST SELL NO RESERVE! Shelby|
|Engine:||392 Small Block Ford|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1969 Ford Mustang Pro-Touring Fastback MUST SELL NO RESERVE! ShelbyYear Make Model Trim 1969 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Pro-Touring
- Make & ModelFord Mustang
- Sub-ModelGT Fastback Pro-Touring
- Engine392 Small Block Ford
- TransmissionTremec TKO-600 5-Speed Manual
- Rear AxleFord 9" "Posi" / Limited Slip
- Exterior ColorCode C - Black Jade
- Interior ColorBlack Leather
Give Us a Call
(732) 277-9021MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
SEE WHICH IS BETTER:
FERRARI F430 OR THIS MUSTANG SUPER CAR!
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
The first-generation Ford Mustang was manufactured by Ford from March 1964 until 1973. The introduction of the Mustang created a new class of automobile known as the pony car. The Mustangâ€™s styling, with its long hood and short deck, proved wildly popular and inspired a host of competition.It was initially introduced on April 17, 1964, as a hardtop and convertible with the fastback version put on sale in August 1964. At the time of its introduction, the Mustang, sharing its underpinnings with the Falcon, was slotted into a compact car segment.With each revision, the Mustang saw an increase in overall dimensions and in engine power. The 1971 model saw a drastic redesign to its predecessors. After an initial surge, sales were steadily declining, as Ford began working on a new generation Mustang. With the onset of the 1973 oil crisis, Ford was prepared, having already designed the smaller Mustang II for the 1974 model year. This new car had no common components with preceding models.
Modern Meets Muscle.
Thatâ€™s the best way to describe this Mustang. Itâ€™s the epitome of a cross-country pro-touring muscle car that is super comfortable yet is fully track capable. From its Total Control Products Front and Rear Coil Over Suspension, Hydraulic Rack and Pinion Power Steering, 4-Wheel Baer Power Disc Brakes, to its Fuel Injected 392 Small Block Ford Stroker Crate Engine that is estimated to produce 500 horsepower and Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission, Hydraulic Clutch,you will seriously feel like youâ€™re driving a Brand New 2019 Mustang GT350. The entire car has been modernized from the interior to the wheel and tire combination down to itâ€™s full Hydraulic Power Rack and Pinion Steering that keeps the entire car planted around speedy and hard turns!
We are super excited to see this car finished and into its new ownerâ€™s hands where we hope they will enjoy and treasure it as much as we do. Not to mention, this car has been verified by aDeluxe Marti Auto WorksReportthat it is a1 OF 1carfrom the factory! Not only is it just a rare car from Ford, but with all of the custom additions that makes this car perform and handle so well, it only adds icing to the cake! Originally powered by a 351-4V Engine and a Wide Ratio 4-Speed, this car was performance oriented from the day it was built on November 7th, 1968 making it truly unique and one of a kind whichever way itâ€™s looked at.
The sale of this beautiful Mustang also includes a custom made 3â€³ binder that is overflowing with a plethora of documents and receipts that were saved during the complete restoration and build! Here are just a few snapshots of some of the documents you will find in this massive binder!
WALK AROUND VIDEO
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
Donâ€™t stop here! Thereâ€™s plenty to be said about this car that we are excited to discuss. Keep reading to see why this car separates itself from everything else.
This car will get you as close as youâ€™ll ever get to feeling like Steve McQueen!Let No Reserve Classics make that dream a reality.
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Fully Detailed and Customized Engine Compartment that stands out with its strong appeal of craftsmanship and overall parts fitment!
- a Ford Racing 6.4L Windsor Small Block Shortblock Crate Engine that is factory rated at 430 Horsepower and 450 lb/ft of Torque!
- Factory Bored and StrokedbyFORD RACINGto 392 Cubic Inches!!!
- The entire top end was completely upgraded with Edelbrock's Pro Flo Port Fuel Injection System! No more troublesome carburetors to worry about tuning and constantly giving you a headache trying to start up your car.
- Between the custom fuel injection kit and cylinder head upgrade, we estimate that this engine produces over 500 horsepower!
- This car is fast and will throw you and your passengers back into your seats without any hesitation.
- Edelbrock Victor Jr High Performance Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Offers the MOST power and performance out of any other cylinder head from Edelbrock!
- Shaves weight and flows air and fuel much more efficiently compared to a factory cast iron head
- Better heat dissipation than cast iron which is great for optimal engine operating temperatures!
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo Dual Plane Intake Manifold adds great mid-range torque for street-friendly performance!
- Brand New Proform Parts Ford Racing Valve Covers that were completely stripped down and powdercoated the same custom gray finish as the wheels with the Ford Racing Logo polished to a mirror shine!
- If that isn't custom...what is?!
- Brand New Fel-Pro Performance Valve Cover Gaskets
- Crane Cams Stud Mounted Aluminum Roller Rockers that frees up lots of horsepower and torque and reduces heat tremendously when compared to your factory cast/stamped steel rocker arms.
- Equipped with a Custom Billet Aluminum 6-Rib Serpentine Accessory Drive that frees up horsepower and significantly decreases rotating mass for better fuel economy and performance.
- Also adds one beautiful custom touch to this show-ready engine compartment!
- No worrying about belt slippage that will negatively affect your cooling, charging, and power steering systems like a conventional V-Belt Drive system would!
- Hydraulic Rack and Pinion Power Steering that steers this car quick and effortlessly!
- Remote Reservoir Power Steering Fluid System with a compact pump and polished billet aluminum reservoir
- All tied in and plumbed with high performance braided stainless steel -AN hoses and anodized fittings for the best possible seal and flow!
- High Performance Oversized Be Cool Aluminum Multi-Core Radiator with an Electric Cooling Fan that keeps this 392 Fuel Injected Ford super cool even on those hot summer days in traffic!
- Custom 6-Point Bracing System was installed to tie in the front end body panels that prevents body flex and keeps this body/chassis as rigid as possible without compromising ride quality whatsoever!
- Constructed of Fully Adjustable Billet Aluminum Rod Bars and Heim Joints that still keeps the engine bay show ready and does its job!
- K&N High Flow Air Cleaner/Filter
- Canton Racing Products High Capacity Deep Sump Oil Pan
- Keeps this entire bottom end slinging with oil even during hard cornering and acceleration!
- Accel Digital Ignition Coil
- All the wiring in the engine compartment was upgraded with a full modern system for many years of reliability and functionality!
- Custom Billet Aluminum Overflow Catch Tank
- This 392 Stroker has been mated to a Tremec TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmission that allows you to rip through each of your gears through town or on the track yet quietly cruise on the highway in theOverdrive5th Gear!!
- There is a reason that the days of the old 4-Speed Transmissions are in the past and stay there...the gear spread was not designed well for performance or fuel economy.
- With the right rear gear ratio, this modern Tremec transmission will outperform and put any old 4-Speed Transmission to shame!
- Not to mention these units are built with precision and last MUCH longer than the old school 4-Speeds with the heavyweight gear oil
- Sandwiched between this high performance engine and transmission is a High Performance 11" Centerforce Clutch that bites and moves without hesitation!
- Equipped with a Full Baer CLAW Power Front and Rear Disc Brake System that features Adjustable Brake Bias/Proportioning Valve lets the driver set their rear brake performance with the turn of a knob!
- Turns right to increase pressure, turns left to decrease pressure. Simple as that!
- This car stops like no other! No wonder why the most expensive and high quality custom built classic cars out there use Baer Disc Brakes. They are top notch in every which way and perform absolutely amazing.
- Common disc brakes fade as they heat up...Baer's CLAW Disc Brakes actually increase in performance with temperature!
- Features Drilled and Slotted Rotors for Better Cooling and the Most Pad Bite Compared to Any Other Brake System!
- Fuel System was also plumbed with Braided Stainless Steel -AN Hoses and Custom High Flow Fittings/Hose Ends for the best fuel flow and seal you can get!
- A lot of classic cars you will find were poorly plumbed with worm-gear Home Depot hose clamps and cheap rubber hose that simply dry rots and falls apart in a matter of months. This is not only because of the weather but also due to the Ethanol blended gasoline that is found at today's fuel stations.
- Not to mention the fuel vapor seeps through the hose and constantly makes the car reek of fuel!
- Don't worry, this car was properly plumbed with high pressure fuel lines for this Ford Stroker engine's port injection system!
- To clean up the engine compartment and better distribute the weight across the car, the battery has been relocated to the trunk in an easily serviceable custom billet aluminum enclosure!
- Not just any old battery...but aBRAND NEW Optima Yellow Top Gel-Cell High Performance Batteryfor years of trouble free starts and optimal electronic functionality.
- Accel BB 300+ Racing Spark Plug Wires
- SFI 18.1 Approved Harmonic Balancer keeps this engine running with a smooth vibration free crankshaft!
- Polished Stainless Steel Upper Radiator Hose and Clamps
- Super High Torque Gear Reduction Starter cranks this Mustang right up without ANY hesitation!
- Hooker Super Comp Exhaust Headers lets this 392 Stroker freely breathe it's exhaust without any restriction for the maximum performance gains!
- Custom Billet Alternator Adjusting Rod
- Brand New Undercover Innovations Custom Filler Panel that was custom Anodized Black for that perfect show ready engine compartment.
- Lokar Adjustable Throttle Cable System that wasCustom Fit to Fit with Edelbrock's Pro-Flo system
- Keeping this hood down and closed is not only the factory hood latch and spring but a brand new set of custom polished billet aluminum hood pins!
- Brand New Chrome Master Cylinder Cap
- Brand New Billet Specialties Polished Billet Aluminum Notch-Grip Radiator Cap
- Brand New March Performance Billet Aluminum High Output 140 Amp Alternator!
- The ENTIRE Alternator was crafted from a Machined and Polished Billet Aluminum that was clear powdercoated by March Performance to shine as bright as the day it was taken out of the box. No countless hours of polishing this beauty, soap and water it is!
- Fully and Extensively Detailed Exterior from Paint and Body to Chrome Trim down to the Wheels and Tires!
- This car presents beautifully for car shows yet can handle being driven on a track!
- Entire exterior of the vehicle has gotten a complete wet-sand, buff, polish, compound, and wax for its new owner to treasure it as much as we did!
- All of the chrome and polished beauty trim around the car was carefully removed, completely polished/restored, and reinstalled for that precise factory fitment yet brand new look!
- Black Jade Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint work that SHINES LIKE GLASS!
- One of the things that most of these cars lack is visibility at night. We just upgraded this car with a super high visibility and high power modern LED bulb and ballast kit!
- The great things about these are not only are they super bright but they last a lifetime, require less power to function, and don't get nearly as hot as a standard halogen or sealed beam housing which is what a '69 Mustang came with from the factory.
- Not only were the headlight bulbs upgraded, but theENTIRE HOUSINGSwere fully replaced with brand new reflective housings that are lit by high power LED's for that modern Pro-Touring look!
- Custom Front Spoiler Package
- Brand New 18" U.S. Mags Rambler Wheels that have beenCOMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED TO FIT THIS CAR!
- Since this car utilizes a completely different suspension system from factory, we had to have these wheels custom made to fit the car for that perfect stance and appeal!
- After the wheels were machined, we had them darken the face with the same powdercoating color as the valve covers and coat the lip with a tinted clear to match the overall darkened theme of the car. If that's not custom, what could you possibly say is?!
- Not only are the wheels brand new, but we wrapped those U.S. Mags in a Brand New Set of Nitto NT05 Ultra High Performance Tires for maximum grip on the road or the track!
- As previously mentioned, this car is indeed equipped with a FULL BAER CLAW Power Disc Brake System Front AND Rear with Custom Painted Calipers and Drilled and Slotted Rotors!
- Whether it be regular street/highway driving or at a full out race track, these Baer Disc Brakes are top notch and are considered the BEST OF THE BEST in the Automotive Industry and will stop the car with ease!
- Polished Stainless Steel Drip Rail Moldings
- Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Brand New Custom Cobra Snake Grille Emblem
- Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
- Polished Stainless Steel Wiper Arms
- Fully Functioning Hood Air Duct/Scoop that forces the cooler outside air directly into the Intake for maximum performance!
- 351 Hood Emblems add a beautiful factory appeal
- Factory Style Chrome GT Gas Cap
- As previously mentioned, this car is equipped with Custom Billet Aluminum Hood Pins that adds extra reinforcement to keep this hood safely closed while driving
- Modern DOT Approved Front Windshield with Tinted Visor Banner for Ultimate Daytime Visibility!
- All Side Windows and Rear Window are Factory Date-Coded Carlite Tempered Safety Glass! They still fit with precision and are present without any cracking or major damage! This is a contributing factor as to why everything on this car fits so well.
- Custom Side Exit Exhaust Tips!
- Fully Detailed Custom Black Leather Bucket Seat Interior that stands out like no other!
- Yes, you did read that correctly...this car's interior is crafted from REAL Leather! Not Vinyl, Not Pleather, REAL Genuine HAND-STITCHED Leather!
- Every square inch of this Mustang's Interior has been completely customized for the most sporty yet luxurious feel and appeal!
- The Full Custom Black Sport XR Hand Stitched Leather Bucket Seats with headrests are fully adjustable and hug you nice and tight so you can take corners fast without sliding off!
- Deluxe Black Door Panels with Fully Working Door Panel Courtesy Lights!
- Custom Black Leather Dash Pad with Meticulous Black Hand-Stitching for that ultra luxury feel and appearance!
- Even the rear seats are a bucket seat style for the friends and family to hold on tight while making those quick turns!
- Complete Custom Black Hand-Stitched Leather Headliner that has been stretched to perfection!
- Not only has the headliner been customized, but a fully custom hand-fabricated leather center console has been built for this car that features a one off black leather wrapping and custom hand-stitching with two cupholders for modern day driving and comfortability!
- These 60's-70's muscle cars never came with cupholders from the factory as long commutes and highway driving just simply wasn't as popular as it is today!
- Brand New Flaming River Billet Stainless Steel Tilt Steering Column that allows any driver (short or tall!) to set their comfortability with precision!
- Carpeting has been meticulously replaced during this full restoration with the correct Black Nylon Standard Carpeting for that ultimate fresh feel!
- Fully equipped with Power Windows, no more old school window cranks that are notorious for getting jammed and falling apart...flip a switch and you're in business!
- Custom Push Button Starter that let's you fire this Mustang up like a new car! No need to pump the gas when cranking either...this car is fuel injected and pumping the gas does nothing more than open your throttle blades.Crank on and fire it up!
- Classic Instruments Full Custom Gauge Cluster that has a factory resemblance yet features a full range of precise, accurate, and easy to read gauges that allows the driver to fully monitor their vehicle while driving!
- Custom Heavy Duty High Performance Lap Seat Belts keep you in place along with your custom leather bucket seats that hug your body just right for heavy cornering and hard driving!
- Brand New Black Billet Steering Wheel that lets you make turns quick and easy with excellent comfort and grip!
- New Door Lock Knobs
- Brand New Black Powdercoated Billet Aluminum Shifter Handle with a Custom 5-Speed Shift Knob that let's you bang through this Tremec TKO-600 5-Speed's gears with ease!
- Custom Cobra Snake Embroidered Floor Mats that protects your carpet with Ford Style!
- As previously mentioned, the battery was relocated to the trunk to clean up the engine compartment and better distribute the weight across the car. It was professionally installed into an easily serviceable custom billet aluminum enclosure!
- Fully Detailed Underbody/Suspension that looks absolutely stunning! From the painted floors to the Custom TIG Welded Exhaust Mufflers, this Mustang's undercarriage is so clean you could eat off of it!
- The suspension of this car is one of the best things about it as it's completely operated by a Total Control Products Front Independent Coil Over Suspension and 4-Link Rear Coil Over Suspension. You wouldn't believe you were driving a 1969 Mustang by the way this car handles...you would think you're in a brand new 2019 GT350!
- The suspension replaces all of the control arms in the front and removes the old conventional steering system and redesigns the entire front end for the best performance and handling!
- The top of the engine compartment also sees a suspension upgrade that ties in this unibody with a massive amount of strength and rigidity. Comes with all Custom Tower Braces and Adjustable Heim Joints for great looks and handling
- The Competition Engineering Coil Over Shocks are Single Adjustable meaning you can set ride comfortability (compression and rebound) with a click of a knob!
- Custom Powdercoated Upper and Lower Front Control Arms
- Blue Anodized High Performance Rack and Pinion
- The 392 Stroker and Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission was mated to a Ford 9" Rear End with a Strange Engineering 3.50"Posi"/Limited Slip Differential thatSPINS BOTH TIRESduring a smokey burnout by sending power directly to BOTH Wheels through Moser Engineering High Performance Street Axles!
- Not only is the rear end customized on the inside but it was also finished off with the same Black Jade Body Color on the exterior to keep this rear end clean and mean.
- Ultra Heavy Duty Taylor 2 AWG Battery Cable that minimizes voltage drop at the starter as much as possible!
- This car steers with its Complete Total Control Products Hydraulic Power Rack and Pinion Steering System that was plumbed with Braided Stainless Steel Hoses and a Remote Reservoir High Flow Power Steering Pump
- Not to mention the suspension system upgrade also included a high performance sway bar to keep the tire's contact to the road as high as possible!
- "Fuel Safe Systems" Fully Fabricated Polished Stainless Steel EFI Fuel Tank that comes with internal baffling and starvation tray to prevent fuel slosh during hard cornering that is known to starve the engine of fuel and reduce performance and even cause detonation due to lean conditions!
- This car was also properly plumbed with high pressure braided stainless steel fuel lines front to rear so this Edelbrock Pro Flo Port Fuel Injection system always has the proper amount of gasoline.
- As we said earlier, this car's Baer Disc Brake System stops this Mustang with absolute ease and was even taken to the final step of assembling a fully functioning parking brake!
- Fully Custom Dual H-Pipe Exhaust System that was fabricated with OVAL Exhaust Piping for maximum ground clearance without any suffering in performance! This is a very expensive setup to have made for a car as typically an exhaust utilizes standard round tubing that is a lot easier to manufacture.
- The side exit exhaust gives this '69 Mustang that famous raw American Muscle Car rumble that everyone loves to hear
- Custom Welded Wide Band Oâ‚‚ Sensors on Each Bank that let's the Edelbrock EFI System tune with precise data from the exhaust! 1969 Meets the Modern 21st Century!
- Custom Hand Fabricated Dual Exhaust System with Stainless Steel TIG Welded Mufflers that lets this 392 Ford Stroker Motor Roar while Banging through Gears like any Classic American Muscle Car should!
- Custom Built High Performance Driveshaft with a Custom Driveshaft Safety Loop that transfers the horsepower and torque from this Ford Stroker directly to the rear end without hesitation.
- Holley High Pressure Electric Fuel Pump feeds this 392 Fastback Mustang the speed juice it needs to throw you and your passengers back in your seats!
To briefly sum this car up, this 1969 Mustang is the quintessential classic muscle car that you've been looking for. Whether you have a collection that you want to add this car to or even take this car cross-country driving, this car is built for just that. Not to mention you can't ask for anything better than an old-school muscle car with the similar sound and performance of a new GT350 Mustang!
We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car any justice. We would like you to also please understand that this car was not frame-off restored yesterday and may have some imperfections. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the line as you begin to drive it more often but we would still be very proud to own and drive this car every day and know for sure you would be too.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved