Loaded with extras! Additional set of wheels and subwoofer included!
Contact the seller
Houston, Texas, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||Straight 6 Cylinder Engine 4.2L/256|
2005 Saab 9-7x LinearVery nice Saab 9-7x Linear. I have owned this car since around 5000 miles. I purchased it from Sewell Saab in Plano TX. It was garage kept for the first ten years, but we bought a new car and it now sits in the driveway. Being in the garage for so long kept it in really nice shape for a car with 129000 miles and 13 years old. There are a few issues which I will do my best to describe below. I would prefer you to come see and drive the car, but will ship at the buyer's expense. Please know what you are buying and bid accordingly. There is absolutely no warranty or guarantee of any kind. This car could last another 100K miles or die tomorrow. With any high mileage car, it would be best if you at least know a good mechanic. It would be even better if you ARE a mechanic. I am selling this to the highest bidder at no reserve!
1. Garage kept for the majority of it's life.
2. Never any snow or salt, always in Texas.
3. NO FLOODING!
4. I have owned this car almost since new and it has never been in an accident.
5. Fully loaded with leather and sunroof.
6. Heat, AC, CD, sunroof, power windows, heated seats all work.
7. I am including an extra set of 18 inch Saab rims with Saab center caps. They have tires on them, but the tires are worn (these rims were expensive, around $2000 when I purchased them).
8. Awesome Polk sub with Kicker amp in the back end (sounds amazing, but still room for your stuff).
9. New battery.
10. Rear air suspension (recently replaced the level sensors).
11. Tires have very few miles, majority of tread left (these tires could be mounted on the Saab rims if desired).
12. Two keys and manual.
13. Drives nice and straight since I don't ram over curbs or go off roading.
14. Dark tinted windows, bright silver paint and chrome rims really make this car stand out. I still get compliments to this day on what a good looking car this is.
15. Will have a fresh oil change and a full tank of gas - cause I treat people the way I want to be treated.
16. Clean title in hand.
1. I have had the transmission rebuilt. It currently has an issue where, when driven on the freeway in hot weather, when you get off the transmission shifts rough. This can be defeated by simply turning the car off and back on again, but that may not be a good idea over the long haul. I have read that it needs a Sonnex valve kit, which is about a $400 job. I am not a mechanic, so I don't know for sure. I drive it around town for errands only, and it shifts fine for that.
2. Idle is a bit rough, may need a tune up or motor mounts. I have not looked into it, as it's fine for what I need.
3. Broken cup holder in dash. I gave up after replacing this multiple times.
4. Dings and scratches in the paint along with an approx. 1 foot long crease above the driver side front tire as seen in the pics - this car has 129000 miles - please inspect first if you're picky.
5. Chip in the windshield, right on the drivers side, about eye level. Can probably be filled in.
6. Center console leather is cracking.
7. Needs new back Saab emblem - cheap on eBay!
8. Hole in carpet on passenger side (from my wife's stilettos - lol!).
9. Radio antenna is missing. I just noticed this as I never listen to the radio.
The car seat in the pics will be removed upon sale. Please ask any questions before you bid! Thanks for looking and happy bidding!