1976 RENAULT ALPINE A110 BERLINETTE
Contact the seller
Seal Rock, Oregon, United States
Features and Specifications
|Model:||ALPINE A110 BERLINETTE|
|SubModel:||ALPINE A110 BERLINETTE|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1976 Renault ALPINE A110 BERLINETTE BLACK
1976 RENAULT ALPINE A110 BERLINETTE
The magnificent Alpine A110 Berlinette- Born to compete...Born to Win.
This Private Collector, is very reluctantly selling my rare and coveted A110 Berlinette, after almost 5 years of ownership with great satisfaction. This wonderful, sorted, and restored A110 is a delight to drive, rally with, and compete in TSD rallys, or just for a Sunday tour. One of less then 10 U.S. registered A110's, completely ORIGINAL, never damaged, very low original miles, sorte, and maintained and being sold by the owner, a retired Military Officer. Owner purchased in France in 2013, participated in the 2016 FCRA"LeMans Classique", driven throughout France that summer, and shipped back to the USA in late 2016 to the Port of Tacoma on Wallenius Lines.
This rare A110has been shown in many Concours events and driven carefully in many TSD rallys in the Pacific Northwest; carefully garaged, maintained, and driven. *Most probably, this one is the finest A110 Berlinette in original factory condition, in the U.S. Not molested, kept in a dehumidifies heated garage. Excellent paint, be prepared for a lot of attention, and requested pictures....rare, expensive, one of a kind, and an absolute joy to drive. Owner/Seller is past Porsche Concours Judge/owner as well. Original Black interior, Original factory Nardi steering wheel, Original rare factory Alpine tool kit, two sets of alloy wheels, all original factory glass, instruments work perfectly, and has a rare factory car cover....please review the following. You may reach the owner at: 4 1 5 four too zero, one 8, nine eight. or at: cmdrrand at msn. com This is a very serious car for the serious rally driver or collector. Please respect this.
1976 Alpine A110 Berlinette,
VIN # BA 0828, CLEAR TITLE, NOISSUES.
1. Original Factory condition with less then 20,000 original miles
2. The A110 is one of the most significant Rally cars ever produced; beating Porsche and other marques for the 1973 "International World Rally Championship".
3. This A110 has the most reliable A110 engine- the heralded 1300 V-85 engine with French Side-draft Weber.
4. Completely sorted- no issues whatsoever.
5. 2 Owners since new.
6. Rally history in France/Spain/USA
1. ORIGINAL Factory1300 cc water cooled V-85 (R 12) rear 4 cylinder engine
2. French Weber~ original DCOE 36 Side draft. (Original)
3.4 speed Renault 12 gear box (Original)
4. All 4 wheel Disc VENTED brakes (Original)
5. 95 BHP at 5300 RPM
6. Alpine Factory A110 Oil Cooler (rear mounted)
7. All 5NEW Michelin tires
8. 5 Newly rebuilt factory GOTTI wheels
9. 5 original A110 Alloy wheels
10. NEW aluminum seat sliders
11. Original A110 Seats- Perfect condition
12. All factory gauges in excellent condition- all working
13. NEW front suspension
14. FactoryORIGINAL "Nardi" steering wheel...signed.
15. NEW windshield wiper Motor
16.NEW "LeMans" Exhaust system
17. NEW wire Loom and modern spade fuses
18. REBUILT radiator
19. All powder-coated fan and housing
20. NEW BRAKE Master Cylinder
21. NEW Bronze brakeLines to ALL 4 wheels
22. All factory maintenance manuals
23. NEW spark plugs and fan belt.
24. NEW Front bulbs
25. Refurbished side mirrors
26. NEW 24 Hr LeMans Fire extinguisher
27. Factory Arm rest with sliding coffee cup holder
28. VERY rare factory leather A110 leathertool kit
29. All records and maintenance receipts
30. All NEW hoses through-out
31. Electric (Battery) CUT-OFF switch for safety
32. All NEW FACTORY water pump- just installed !
~Bought new by French rally driver, Bart L. Debruyne Jan 1976
~purchased by American Military Officer ~October 2013
RALLY HISTORY: (Known confirmed):
~competed in "I rally de Primavera 29 March 2008-Spain
~competed in "D'Hiver, Des Lyons 2008, 2009 France
~LeMans 24 hrs Classique FCRA 2016 France
~NW Classic Motor Rally, July 2017 USA
~Monte Shelton NW Classic Rally, Aug 2017 USA
~LeMans, France, FCRA 24 Hrs du LeMans Classique 2016
~Forest Grove, Oregon~Concours July 2017
~Monte Shelton Concours - Portland, Aug 2017
2017 "People's Choice Trophy" Concours Silver plate (out of 87 cars)
Seller/Owner is experienced TSD Rally driver with 45 years experience in Porsche, BMW, andMercedes rallys; the A110 is the most superb Rally car of all. NO car compares to the turning ability or braking ability of an Alpine A110 Berlinette; this A110 is Fast, lightweight at only 1275 lbs., and handles like NO other car ever made. Period !! It is easy to see after you drive one, how and why these remarkable cars won so many rallys beating the Porsches and other marques. You have my contact information. There is absolutely NO TROUBLE getting any and all parts for the Alpine A110 Berlinette....there are 3 major suppliers in France. I use GBS Alpine and once you order the shipments are Fast....about 8 days from the the time of your order and NEVER any back order !!!
**The Seller will split the shipping costs at the agreed sales price.A final note: it is very expensive, and very time consuming and difficult to import an A110. I do not recommend it to the faint at heart ! Pictures show my A110 in Lemans, Paris, and other parts of France and the U.S.