1964 Pontiac Lemans Convertible Classic Car
Contact the seller
Paris, Tennessee, United States
Features and Specifications
|Color:||Candy Apple Red & Black|
|Engine:||326 Cubic Inch V8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1964 Pontiac Le Mans Convertible1964 Pontiac Lemans Convertible Classic Car
THIS CAR WILL NOT BE RELISTED! LAST CHANCE
Car is located in PARIS, TN...CALL- 270 933 8242 if you would like to inspect the car in person.
- Very good condition, many new and rebuilt parts. NOT Show Car Perfect but could be made that way.
- Candy Apple Red paint with metallic Black on hood and trunk. Hood and trunk has what looks like slight bubbling in paint but does not show in pictures.
- New Black Top and New Pearl White Pontiac Leather interior.
- Starts, runs and drives Great. Great gas mileage, car was originally a 6 cylinder so it has a high gear rear end differential.
- Motor was replaced with a "1966" Pontiac 326 Cubic inch V-8 with 350 Turbo Hydra-Matic Transmission.
- New Rochester 2 Barrel carburetor.
- Power Steering and Power Brakes with front Disc Brakes.
- New Suspension Bushings, New Front and Rear Coil Springs, and New Shocks. New White Sidewall Tires.
- New Running Lights, Restored Dash with Lights, and new Heater Blower Motor with switch.
- New Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers and trim pieces.
- Rare Pontiac Motor Division Wire Wheel Hubcaps.