1968 AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE 24,552 MILES with NH TITLE
Contact the seller
Epping, New Hampshire, United States
Features and Specifications
1968 Austin Healey Sprite Convertible
- Clear New Hampshire Title
- One family owned the car prior to me. A copy of the original vehicle invoice (see 3rd photo) and copies of pictures of the car stored in garage prior to my purchase (see photo 1 and 2) go with the car. Car was originally purchased new on 09/21/1968 in Dover, NJ.
- The engine number is 12CD-DA-H 3524 shown on tag riveted to the block on the passenger side of the engine. The tag on the driver side of the engine says 1275. The engine number listed on the vehicle invoice from 9/21/1968 matches the engine number on the engine in the car.
- Engine turns freely with battery & starter when key is turned to start position - car hasn't run in years and car has not been driven on the road since 1984.
- Wheels turn freely, emergency/parking brake works and 4 speed transmission moves freely through the gears.
- Carpet was removed to show you what the metal underneath it looks like.
- There are also 4 pictures of underneath the car shown in listing.
-Odometer reads 24,552
- Two sets of keys go with the car.
- Windows are all there and go up and down.
- Lights work
- Car Battery not included
Thank you for viewing my auction!
On Nov-04-17 at 07:57:43 PDT, seller added the following information:
A cold engine compression test was completed during the morning of 11/04/2017 and all 4 cylinders tested around 120 PSI.