Triumph Spitfire 1969 with overdrive!
Contact the seller
Middletown, New Jersey, United States
Features and Specifications
1969 Triumph Spitfire
Here it is a rare 1969 Triumph Spitfire with overdrive!
As is the case with many car projects life got in the way. I ran out of time, money and now desire to finish. My loss is truly your gain. I could part it out but Iâ€™d like to see it go to a good home and get finished. New floors were professionally installed - welded. The only rust issue are the wheel wells on the bonnet, or hood I attached a picture
The engine was overhauled and new hardened valves installed so it can run on unleaded gas. It runs and drives and stops. Needs cosmetic work. Already registered as a classic.
Here a list of new parts-
- Gas tank
- U joints installed on drive shaft
- Stub Axles
- Clutch Plate
- Clutch Mater Cylinder
- Clutch Slave cylinder
- Brake Master cylinder
- Rotors and brake parts
- Major Suspension Kit Victoria British - bushings ball joints etc.
- New Leaf spring
- Alternator or generator still in box
- All wiring reinstalled by a technician see invoice $1,000
- New valves
- Carburetors rebuilt
- New radiator still in box
- New seat cover kit still in box
- New window rubber brand new not installed
- Carpeting kit still in box
- Interior door covers new in plastic
- New Monza exhaust $450
- Front windshield
- Engine and overdrive mount
- Timing chain
- Hoses and Belts
- Fuel Pump the good one from Spit Bits
- Dash board cover
- Steering Wheel
- Seat Belts
If you are new to Spitfires do a quick Google search and youâ€™ll see there are plenty of parts new and used. Plus there is a great following, lots of clubs.
One last thing, notice the dash is in the center, that was an early design so they can make them for US and England. The steering wheel can go on either side without changing the dash.
If you want more pictures let me know