Body Of Steel, Rare, Willys Unique Front End, Lowered, Modern Power, Pro Street
Contact the seller
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Features and Specifications
|Color:||Black Low Gloss|
1941 Willys Pick Up
1941 Willys Pick-Up 2 Door
Body Of Steel, Rare, Willys Unique Front End, Lowered, Modern Power, Pro Street Set-Up, Old School Look.
Want to see 190 Hi-Res Photos? Contact Chad at 330-353-1750
People love the 41 Willys, but most of them are cars and not trucks. So while it has the unique look of only a Willys, it is set up to be something a little bit different somewhere between performance oriented, and rat rod. It is really a cool and different look! This Willys has a more modern drive train, so it can be driven both on the road, or for more performance oriented rides. See details below.
DETAILS OF CAR:
* Higher performance V-8
* Holly carburetor
* Aluminum Radiator
* 3 speed turbo 350 - with shift kit auto transmission(per pan)
* Ford 9” rear end
* 4 wheel disc brakes
* Pro street drive train and tires
* Fuel cell
* New wiring components
* Newer drive train at some point
* Repaint at some time
* Steel body
Deck# 2MO4254VP- See pictures to verify this is what it looks like to us.
* It is a quality semi gloss black that was applied over a body that was left with a lot of the original patina, and wear underneath.
* We do not have any knowledge on the age or type of the paint, current owner bought already painted.
* Paint has a little bit of a shine to it, and seems to match pretty well all the way around.
* Paint is more of an old school paint to look like an older truck.
* There are no noticeable nicks on the paint.
* Looks as thought the sheen on the bed might be just a touch higher than the cab.
* We don't see any imperfections in the paints itself though applied over top of a more left original type body, and was fairly well applied.
* Please review all pictures.
* If you look closely at each panel you will see signs of the history of wear and tear on this truck over the years, from slight waves or dimples, and minor bumps that may have been made. This is what this truck was constructed to be, moldings where left off, and the idea is to have it look older.
* Again look at all exterior photos where you can see the true condition of the body, and its patina.
* There is no weather stripping around the doors.
* With a magnetic paint gauge we took several readings on all panels of the truck, and found that the paint appears fairly consistent in the 4-8 mils in general all the way around. This is fairly typical and proper. The most obvious places where we had a little bit higher readings would have been where there may have been some type of minor repair over the years, which would be very little around the right headlight area, cab corners, and one door.
* There is some area where the body had pitted on the right rear cab top. (see pictures)
* There is also a trace of repairs that would appear to have been made in the area of the left A-pillar between windshield and door.
* There is almost no age or wear showing on the headlamp bezels, front grill, and taillights.
* The door handles have more of an original older look to them, with some light wear.
* The glass is all of a fairly deep tint all the way around, and it all appears to have no wear which leads us to believe it has been replaced.
* There is no designation on the glass.
* There is no delamination, cracks, bulls eyes, wipers mark(no wipers on the car) or scratches. The glass is just about as nice as you could expect it to be.
* There is a black cloth material bed cover that can be mounted to cover up the bed, and does go with the car. (see pictures)
* Other than the door handle, window cranks, and the black metal dash I do not see anything that is stock.
* Interior seating has soft vinyl with very minimal wear and nice color.
* The door panels all look fairly recent with really no wear showing that is noticeable.
* The carpet is a cut and fitted carpeting that was installed, and looks fairly recent.
* The dash has six gauges that where installed in metal. You will see the gauges are for speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, voltage and fuel. There is a pull out switch that does light those gauges. Appears to be aluminum that make up the dash, and does have an odometer.
* The steering column looks to be some type of a GM, and the shifter is B and M.
* There is a lever to open the air vent.
* There is no headliner or sun visors.
* The bed is mounted with a rear hing that could allow the bed to tilt, however the fuel lines and additional supports where included to keep the bed fixed in place.
* The bed includes a fuel cell, battery box, and enlarged wheel wells for rear tires and suspension.
* There is no extra tire or jack.
Tires and Wheels-
* All four wheels appear to have a very nice finish and we did not notice any damage to them.
* The lug nuts do have a little wear and surface rust, and the center cap on the right rear has a little bit of damage or denting to it. The cap on the left front is missing its Cragar emblem.
* We do not see any damage to the tires or rims, and current owner told us he had just bought these tires less than 20 miles ago.
* Front Tires- Nexen SB-802
* Rear Tires- Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R
* Left front- 165-80-159/32
* Left rear- 31-16-158/32
* Right front- 165-80-159/32
* Right rear- 31-16-158/32
Engine and Transmission-
* Fire wall was modified to except the v-8 engine
* Owner bought the way that it is so we do not have a great deal of knowledge on the engine.
* It does have power steering and brakes.
* The engine is equipped with headers, polished valve covers, engine bay temperature gauge, engine bay fuel pressure gauge, polished alternator, and an aluminum radiator.
* Chassis appears very solid, and I do not see any rust perforation.
* The bottom-side is coated in a combination of flat black, chrome accessories, and silver headers and pipes.
* We do not see any perforation in the floors or the trunk area.
* Chassis is nice and clean and neatly constructed, and all seems to be intact.
* Disc brakes on front and rear, with aluminum radiator.
* There appears to be no seepage coming from the engine or anywhere, and it appears very dry all the way around the pan front and back.
* The transmission has a little seepage just around the bolts that looks like normal usage there and a little dampness where the transmission and drive shaft meet.
* Slight dampness in the rear end around the seal.
* The cables and controls look fairly recent, and we do have a picture of the wiring harness as well.
* You can see from bottom pictures the dual exhaust all the way to the back, and it appears to be 2 ½ inch.
* You can see on the bottom-side the electrical cut off switch, the Holley electric fuel pump and Pro street tubular suspension setup as well.
* Car starts and runs as it should, and if you watch the video it has a healthy sound to it though we don’t have all the specs on the engine.
* Upon turning ignition on, the engine fan does operate.
* Both front headlights work
* Taillights work
* Low beams and high beams on both sides work
* Left side blinkers work front and rear
* Right side blinkers work front and rear
* Fuel pump is working
* Gauges work- (owner confirmed after we drove it)
* Gear shifter seems to work properly for both automatic and manual, and works properly in all its positions
* There are no windshield washers
* Ignition works correctly
* Both cranking windows work, right side is stiffer which is common from less use
Chad drove with owner riding for 8-10 miles. The engine accelerates and runs properly. The automatic transmission up shifts and down shifts and seems to be operating properly. The rear end seems to work fine when you shift. It does have posi traction rear end, because both tires do spin. However when you go around the corner it is smooth. Upon stopping the car, it does quickly with 4 wheel disc power brakes. We did not notice any pulling to the left or right or feel any pulsation upon braking. It is not a quiet truck, and when you drive it down the road you can tell its got, some get up and go. Bought from a private individual 1 year ago. Current owner does not have as much time to enjoy as thought.
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp
10% deposit ($1,000 minimum) must be received within three (3) days of the close of the auction and the balance due within 10 days of the auction. Extenuating circumstances may warrant us to revise the amount of deposit to protect the interest of the buyer and the seller.
Acceptable payment options:
Cash-in-person, verified by a bank
Bank to bank wire transfers to seller’s account
Cashier’s or bank check equivalent to cash
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp at 330-353-1750
Welcome to Auto Connection
Connecting buyers and sellers of unique vehicles
Conditions of Sale:
Auto Connection is a 3rd party agent, assisting both buyers AND sellers. The vehicles they sell are from private owners and collectors, and they provide advertising, marketing, and consulting services for individuals and companies.
The Auto Connection representative has physically viewed the item being sold. The information comes from the seller and other research sources. Auto Connection is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the seller and/or errors in research results, including history statements of vehicle history, repairs, etc.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Information about serial numbers, engine numbers, and any other codes does not guarantee a vehicle’s authenticity. These codes and numbers are not guaranteed to be the same as the information on the vehicle ID or vin, trim tag, engine block, cylinder heads, transmission, differential, or other components within this vehicle. Auto Connection does not guarantee documentation, authenticity, repairs, mechanical work, titles, odometer discrepancies, matching numbers, stamped engines, casting numbers, or any other codes, tags, or numbers. The potential for reproduction paper documentation exists, as well as restamped engines and reproduced trim/data tags.
Auto Connection has described this vehicle to the best of their knowledge, but does not guarantee the accuracy of the description. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence, including a physical inspection of the vehicle in person, or through a qualified third party inspector/appraiser.
The vehicle will remain for sale until a buyer has placed a deposit on it. This deposit is nonrefundable with the exception of the vehicle being severely misrepresented by Auto Connection or the seller, or stipulated in the Bill of Sale.
It is possible that this vehicle will be sold at a higher price than the highest bid (before or after the auction ends), if the reserve is not met. After the sale (if reserve is met or not), Auto Connection must receive at least a 10% deposit (wire transfer or official bank or cashier’s check) within 3 days of the end of the auction (or the Bill of Sale is signed). The high bidder/buyer has 10 days from this time to send the balance in full or final payment and inspect the vehicle (or have a 3rd party professional inspection).
For the most part, the vehicle for sale is not “perfect”. It is unreasonable to assume that every single flaw in the paint, body, engine, etc. or any minor mechanical items (such as a light not working) be considered a reason to refuse the vehicle. Major rust/rot, undisclosed problems with the frame, etc. might constitute a legitimate reason for the buyer to refuse to follow through with the sale. In that situation, the seller and buyer will try to reach an agreeable solution.
The buyer acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle to verify it is as listed and represented. He accepts the vehicle with all advertised equipment, options and accessories in "AS IS" condition with any faults or defects. The buyer will bear all future costs of repairs or correcting any defects that exist or may occur in the future. The seller will have no responsibility or liability for any consequential damages or injury caused by any failure or malfunction of the vehicle or any components. This car is being offered for sale by owner. The buyer and seller acknowledge that if the transaction is consummated and a dispute occurs relating to the sale, the laws of Ohio (the state that the car is located/sold) govern the rights and duties under the agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU BID.
We reserve the right to verify any bids to ensure all bids are legitimate in order to protect the interest of the seller. You are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. If you do not intend to purchase this item, do not bid! Bidder must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on this vehicle. Unqualified Bidding, Bid Shielding, Auction Interference, and any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. Bidder agrees to the jurisdiction of Ohio "Stark County" for all disputes. By bidding, bidder accepts all the terms and conditions above.
If you have any question concerning the auction please call 330-452-5788 or email Chad@AutoConnectioncars.com Auto Connection will make every effort to answer your questions promptly. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
All Images and HTML are owned and copyrighted by Auto Connection for our express use and control. Anyone using our images or design without our express written authorization is in violation of Federal Law and eBay's rules and regulations. eBay will be notified and violators may be prosecuted by Federal Law.