1945 Willys Jeep w/Fresh Chevy Performance 350 Crate engine
Contact the seller
Winnetka, California, United States
Features and Specifications
1945 Willys Custom
This listing is for my 1945 Willys Jeep, I've had it for a little over a year and while it is a fun little Jeep I've hardly used it so the time has come to let it go so someone else can enjoy it.
Here's a list of what it has going for it.
- Registered, Street Legal, with Year Of Manufacture Plate & Clean Title
- New 350 SB Crate Engine from Summit Racing with roughly 100 miles on it.
- Original Steel Willy's Tub
- New Brake & Clutch master
- New Brake Drums & Shoes
- New Brake Hoses & Lines
- New Axle Bearings & Seals
- Original Willy's running gear wth 5:32 gears
- Custom 16 gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Cell
- Custom Flowmaster Exhaust System with shorty headers
- 8,000 Electric Winch
- Custom Front and Rear Bumpers (Front with winch and rear with hi-lift jack)
- New Battery relocated to rear
- Roll cage
- 33" Off-road Tires
- Spare tire mount on back with 33" tire
- Saginaw 4-speed Transmission with Hurst Shifter (Saginaw needs new seals)
- Custom Stainless Steel Instrument Cluster
It is obviously not a show Jeep, I have used it as a trail/camping Jeep and even though it is registered & street legal it's better suited for riding trails. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. I have it listed locally as well so I reserve the right to end the listing at anytime. It is being sold as is and as pictured. While I consider most offers I must ask that anyone submitting an offer must have at least some feedback for actually making a purchase. Offers from anyone with zero feedback or accounts that were just created will be ignored. Thanks for looking.