1974 Triumph TR6 - Overdrive
Contact the seller
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||6 - Cyl. Manual|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1974 Triumph TR-6 Factory Overdrive1974 Triumph TR6 with Overdrive
REGARDING THE PHOTOS: The first 16 photos are current (July 2019); the last eight (8) photos are from August 2006 (marked with "2006" in lower left corner). I share these because I purchased the car in August 2006 just after the restoration and it has only been driven ~1,900 miles since. And, any buyer should get some understanding of a job so well done. -and the care provided since.
Runs Beautifully - a joy to drive!
About the 2006 restoration:
- Full body off frame restoration
- Entire body, top & bottom, stripped to bare metal
- Frame sandblasted and powder coated
- Engine, transmission, differential completely rebuilt
- New suspension
- New exhaust
- New JVC stereo/cd player with iPod/AUX jack
- Extremely well-maintained and cared for since restoration
- All fluids, filters, seals checked/changed/serviced annually
- August 2016 - all new Coker redline tires
- TR6 Technalon Car Cover with bag
- New seat belts - inertia, adjustable - (not installed / still in box)
- New seals for top-to-windscreen and other
- New bonnet release kit (not needed yet, but possibly in near future)
- New snap replacements for top (the male snap heads, where top attaches to car sides) are made of plastic. It is very arid here and the plastic drys out and cracks away.
- 1. I have a single-car garage which belongs to her (TR6); I've ordered a new daily driver (expected delivery in OCT) and need the garage for it.
- 2. She should really be owned by someone who can enjoy for more than 150 miles/yr.