Great Condition M38 A1 1952 Willys Jeep
Contact the seller
Clearwater, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
|Interior color:||Olive Green|
1952 Willys M38A11952 M38A1 Ex. US ARMY Military Jeep in great condition.
Here is a some basic info about this historic vehicle M38A1 Round Fender or better known as Willys MD.
This model 1952 year ONE of the production
Engine very reliable 4 cylinder 4-134 F head motor 2.2 L gasoline engineHP 72 /114 lb-ft
Manual transmission 3 speed T-90 with transfer case Dana 18
High/low transfer case and gear selector 2/4WD.
17 gallon fuel tank
Please read Following Info:
Great piece of American Military History.
The Vehicle has Clear Florida Title on my name STREET LEGAL
The Vehicle is in great running condition. It starts right up no hesitation, drives as it should, no smokes, shifts all gears smoothly including High/Low and 2/4WD without any issue. Brakes are great and new. It has been driven locally and on the parades. 45600 original miles. Always garaged and well cared for.
Here is a long list of new replaced parts
1. brakes, drums break lines front to back including hand brake
2. Steering components front and alignment
3. 4 new tires
4. Front leaf springs and shocks (including all bushings)
5. Rear leaf springs and shocks (including all bushings)
6. Exhaust rear
7. Engine resealed serviced valves adjusted. Wiring new 12V. Repainted see pictures before and after8. Brand new maintenance free battery by Napa 800 cranking amps.
9. Brand new 12V wiper motors and blades ( I have old vacuum although quite unreliable)
10. Local Mechanic gone through engine, oil pan, transmission, transfer case including taking everything out cleaning, replace parts as needed and reseal and then repaint ( I have a lots of pictures and 2 inch binder with receipts)
11. Complete undercarriage repainted and resealed.
12. Completely new canvas top, side skirts, (door frames and canvas ) with receipts cost over $1500
13. Shifter boots new including transmission, transfer cas, 2/4WD knobs.
14. Tow Bar that attaches to the front included (great feature just hook on the back of your vehicle hitch and tow ) I have done it many times at 70MPH no issues.
15. Brand new clutch entire assembly
16. side steps
17. seats not ripped canvas in great shape
18. Brand new 12 V electric pump fuel pump (still has Carb however this enhanced feature starts jeep immediately)
19. Fuel tank recently replaced
20. Military fuel can with extra spout spill proof
21. Numerous small parts and bolts replaced
22. I have brand new turn signals assembly that goes with vehicle (new owner to install).
23. Other small miscellaneous parts that will enhance look
24. Brand new tail led bulbs
25. Front and rear AXLE taken apar, inspected greased parts as needed replaced resealed and repainted.
26. Spark plugs with cables new
27. Oil and oil filter new
28. Coolant hoses NEW
29. NEW Starter
30. PLEASE READ THROUGH
31. SERIOUS BIDDERS PLEASE WITH RESPECT TO THE GREAT PIECE OF AMERICAN MILITARY HISTORY
32. QUESTIONS WELCOME ( I have tried to write as many details as possible)
33. Original military paint ( I have spare cans)
34. Vehicle DOESN'T HAVE a WARRANTY
35. ALL SALES FINAL
36.BUYER TO ARRANGE PICKUP OR TRANSPORT (car carriers)
Reserve price set low Good Luck bidding
On Feb-08-18 at 17:37:58 PST, seller added the following information:
SOME PICS ARE SHOWING BEFORE AND AFTER RESTORATION LIKE ENGINE BAY