1964 Studebaker Avanti Street Rod
Contact the seller
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
|Interior color:||Beige Vinyl|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1964 Studebaker AvantiTemplate By Froo! 1964 Studebaker Avanti
This Avanti was built in 1963. One of the first versions of this car. It is wasn't titled until 1964. The history of this car will verify the accuracy of this. This car was bought new in Kenosha, Wisconsin. It has the bill sheets, all documents from day one. The same owner has had the car the entire time. It was originally a gold metallic in color. It was also one of the early ones made. It now is autumn maple burgundy metallic base coat clear coat. It is a two door sedan. The body is in excellent condition. It has never been in an accident. The original fiberglass factory hood. The interior is factory. Beige vinyl. The dash is vinyl pleated. The car has been converted into a driver street rod type car. The engine is a new Dart 434 cubic inch. Aluminum Dart heads. Skip white cam.Nine quart oil pan. Doug's Electric Dumps for the headers. New four core aluminum radiator. Doctored 400 transmission. Ford nine inch rear end. Four wheel power disc brakes. It has 6,492 miles since the car was totally rebuilt into the version that it is now. 160 mph speedometer. 6,000 tach. Avanti RGPS gauges, Auto meter, clock, amp, water, fuel, oil pressure, vacuum pressure. Pioneer AM/FM/CD player. Remote driver's side mirror. Black carpet. Original steering wheel. Full frame. Crager SS wheels. Front tires are performance GT 225/70/R-15. The rear wheels are Ten inch Crager SS with SS spinners. The tires are Nitto Ntsssr Extreme Drag. Size 325/50/R-15/1140. I have tried to list all the options on this car. I know I am leaving some out because there is too much to list. This is an award winning show car. It has all the trophies and plaques to go with it from the shows it has won. No corners were cut in building this car. There is over $40,000 invested in this car. Sad to have to sell but it must go. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 407-761-0837. No text messages please. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUYER AND DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THIS CAR.
- About Us About Us We're a genuine seller offering quality itemd. Every item is carefully packaged ensure safe shipment to you. Thank you for shopping at our Store.
- Payment Payment We accept payment by: Paypal.
- Shipping Shipping We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Once we have received payment, your item will be dispatched as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Terms Terms We warrantee and represent that the goods are as described in the above listing. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Returns Returns Genuinely faulty goods will be replaced or money refunded, however we must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the item. It is the customers responsibility to pay for and ship the item back to us. If the item is found to be faulty, we will also refund the postage cost.