1962 Nash Metropolitan
Contact the seller
Upland, California, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1962 Nash G80
41,000 original miles. No rust-through anywhere. Just a tiny bit of surface stuff. Spent its entire life in Pasadena Ca. We are the second owner. Purchased from a little old lady, yep, from Pasadena. No joke. She was 94 years old.
This car has the highest horse power engine they ever came with, all numbers matching.
List of things we had done to it after purchase.
1. Gas tank removed, cleaned, no repair required, cleaned all fuel lines out.
2. Removed and cleaned radiator and flushed engine
3. Adjusted valves and did compression test. Perfect compression in all cylinders
4. All new brake slave cylinders, master cylinder, and clutch cylinder and slave.
5. Repacked all wheel bearings and installed all new seals and o-rings
6. New stop light switch. All lights work.
7. New front and rear windshield rubbers, side windows should be replaced.
8. All new clips for stainless trim around rear window.
9. New Weber carb
10. New fuel pump
11. New front windshield glass
12. New generator and voltage regulator
13. All oils drained and replaced
14. Lubed perfect working speedometer and cable.
Car runs and drives excellent. Needs a little TLC on left rear fender. Once again, there is absolutely no rust-through anywhere on the car. Licensed and registered to us.