Mercedes 300sd 1980
Contact the seller
Scott, Arkansas, United States
Features and Specifications
1980 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series1980 300 SD, Mercedes diesel. This one survived and runs.
This car is 35 years old in decent shape.
- 5 Cyl diesel engine runs good and has been reliable. The manual pump on the fuel primer is cracked and needs replaced. When car running I see a little fuel leak.- OD shows 130,000 miles or so. OD stopped working so don't know exact miles but my mechanic says this looks about right.
- Heater AC work. Recently replaced old vacuum system with new conversion electric conversion.
- Windshield wipers work- Electric window work- No body damage. Paint in good shape.
- All headlights, tailights, turn signals work
- Transmission shifts properly.
- Rear seat needs a new seat cover
- Tires need replaced
- Break pads replaced recently
- Front shocks recently replaced
- Radio original and works. Speakers need replaced.
- Exterior color is silver / gold. Not sure the official MB color.- Interior is Tan. The dash is not cracked and the areas around the AC controls is in good shape- Minor ! rust behind each rear tire. The floor boards and trunk are not rusted.
Clean title in hand. I have not driven this car on the highway in over a year. I start is occasionally.