Used 2000 Mazda MPV 2nd Owner Vehicle Needs Repair
Contact the seller
Buford, Georgia, United States
Features and Specifications
2000 Mazda MPV
- Vehicle started but didnt run well.
- Transmission needs work or replacing
- Vehicle engine was working fine
- Battery is currently dead
- The vehicle interior is in poor condition. It has a lot of stains. Will submit pics upon request.
- Theres only one key that opens the passenger door, trunk, and starts engine. No drivers side door key. You can access it from passenger side and unlock door. I normally would have someone open passenger first then open drivers if traveling with more than one person.
- The Rear Drivers side door handle is missing/broken but you can open and lock from inside.
- Everything functions in the vehicle when last turned on as far as lights, radio, cd player, turning switches, hazard lights, and a/c.
- This model has Manual windows and locks. I believe its a DX model, my insurance says DX/LX
- $500 Deposit is due withing 2 days of auction ending. Vehicle should be picked up within 7 days after auction ended.
- The Mileage is estimated around 178-180,000 before battery died.
- There's a dent on rear drivers side
- Small dent rear bumper
There is a line crack across the windshield in two places.* One is long the other short.