1967 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL SUICIDE DOORS
Contact the seller
Kirkland, Washington, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1967 Lincoln Continental1967 Lincoln Continental, gorgeous car with a ton of recent work done, always a WA state car, no rust. Odometer shows 23k miles but I would guess its 123k even though the original interior looks BRAND NEW. Here is the list of work completed in the last 30 days:
- New Detroit Steel 20inch wheels with white wall tires
- New front and rear brakes, calipers, rotors, etc (complete brake job all the way around)
- New front and rear shocks
- New exhaust from the block back (new manifolds, new pipes, new muffles, new hangers)
- New paint job (original color used)
- New steering/suspension components
- Transmission service and flush
- Over $8,000 in receipts!
The car is in great condition, the black vinyl top is like new, all glass is great, chrome is in good shape, radio works, heater works, lights work, the only flaw in the interior is the rear window tray could use to be recovered ($300 repair) and drivers door panel has a few chunks of leather missing. 462 V8 with lots of power, has a few oil leaks I'm sure but does not leave any spots on the ground. Other then that the car is ready to go, drives perfect. Call or text with any questions.