1987 Land Rover defender Camel Trophy replica with 300tdi turbo diesel
Contact the seller
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
1987 Land Rover Defender
This is a 1987 land rover defender 110 with Galvanized Chassis, and galvanized body cross members,
NC VIN NCS98215, Titled and registered in North Carolina
Fitted with the highly desirable 300tdi turbo diesel engine. along with the legendary R380 5-speed transmission.
· This is a great truck for someone wanting to get into defenders but doesn’t have a large budget, she is a simple no frills defender 110, with all the big projects completed. Perfect for someone who likes something cool to drive.
· Alpine windows
· Three bucket seats up front full middle row, with shoulder harness seat belts.
· All doors close easily, all windows roll up and down properly, doors look really good, just a tiny bit of corrosion on the bottoms of the doors, bulkhead looks to be fairly solid, floor bottoms have been replaced.
· Had a Chassis swap in 2012, at that point the 300tdi had a new timing belt, starts right up, idles well, and pulls the truck along quite nicely
· New radiator
· Has steel wheels, wrapped in 5 newer tires
· Newer brake master cylinder
· Original Salisbury rear end,
· new terra firma steering stabilizer
· new springs and shocks to give it a small lift
· full front brush guard
· full roof rack and ladder
· 66000 miles.
· Truck shifts well, and has plenty of power. Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
· Any questions just fire them over.
Can easily convert this to Left hand drive or make any modification you need as I have a full shop for customizing and restoring these trucks.
· Glad to show the truck if you want to come see it.
· Being a 30 year old truck it’s sold as-is no warranty.
Happy to help with shipping, or pick you up at the airport.