2016 CUSTOM Jeep Wrangler! Hyper Green - HID headlights w/Bluetooth - 4" LIFT
Private seller / Message the seller
Poca, West Virginia, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||Unlimited Sport Sport Utility 4-Door|
|Engine:||3.6L 3604CC 220Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Sport Utility 4-DoorYou are bidding on a Custom 1 of a kind 2016 Jeep Wrangler. ALL the work was completed at my dealership where I am employed. It has 5262 miles in it, garage kept, and never seen the rain or mud. It has NEVER been taken off the pavement. Since the work has been done in my shop (A Certified Jeep dealer) I was able to oversee that the work was done correctly. No wires showing, everything is zip tied up, and quick disconnects for all electronicson the doors, power running boards, and lights. Never been smoked in! NO crashes! I can EVEN take you to my work so that you can meet the mechanic who did the work!
THIS JEEP WILL SELL! ReasonableReserve and will consider REASONABLE offers!
- Nitto Hybrid Ridge Grappler Tires (37 X 12.5 R17 LT) (ONLY 1000 miles on the tires)
- Fuel Wheels 17" Simulated Beadlock Wheels (Could not go 20" due to my garage height)
- 4" MOPAR Performance Lift - Follows Factory Warranty
- Remote Start
- Window Tint
- Factory Hitch (3500# of towing)
- Condition Zero Driver Pistol Mount (firearm not included)
- Condition Zero 2 Long Guns (Rear Center Mount)
- 4 Keys (2 w/Remote Start, 2 without)
- Alpine X109-WRA Radio w/Backup Camera
- Alpine Speakers
- ZAPCO 4 channel 400 Watt BluetoothAmplifier (Nicely tucked behind the in-dash radio)
- Amp Research Power Steps (With a switch for easy down/up when factory doors are off)
- HID Headlights w/Bluetooth - Connect to app, 1000's of color combinations
- Rock Lights in all 4 Wheel Wells (Green)
- Green Lights for front
- LED Tail lights
- MOPAR Cold Air Intake
- Black Jeep Fuel Cap
- Controls for all lights on Driver Side Pillar
- Remote to control(shown in the last pic) center "eyes". Bluetooth connection app to control LED lights on the headlights.
- Rigid Flood/Fog Lights on the VICOWL (2 Spot/2 Flood)
- Rigid Hood Light
- Rigid Lower Light
- LED Mirror lights
- Baer Full Front/Rear Braking System 8/6 Piston Brakes
- 5.33 Gear Front/Rear
- Fab Four Front Grumper Front w/Lower
- Fab Four Door Armour System
- Fab Four Off The Door Tire Carrier
- Fab Four VICOWL
- Front and Rear Inner Fenders
- Smittybilt XRC Front & Rear Fenders
- Body Armor Trail Doors
- Spidershade American Flag Canvas Top
- Weathertech Front/Rear Mats
- Smittybilt 12,000 # w/Wireless
- Super Chips Flashcal F5 Programmer
- Smittybilt GEAR Black Seat Cover
- Odds & Ends like handles, Green Spidershade Bag
I have ALL receipts and RO's since they were done at my shop. This Jeep is a turn key deal. It has been done RIGHT. NO one EVER upgrades the brakes, and I found it unsafe when I added the weight and changed out the wheels/tires, and I quickly realized that the brakes needed to be upgraded. My family rides in this Jeep! Just to upgrade the brakes was $2500! There is NOT another Jeep like this one around here that I have seen, and I assume it would be the same where you live. If you price this stuff out you will see, and I got a discount on the MOPAR parts and labor! There are NO engine lights, codes, etc. The PCM has been reprogrammed for the gear ratio change!
If I decided to keep it I thought about painting the front end, hood, rear bumpers the body color and would make the Jeep even stand out even more! I have a picture of a Blue one I can show you. It would look even more bad a**! I have won every car show in the Jeep/4x4 categoryaround here!
You are more than welcome to contact me @ 304.964.3950 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I can possibly assist you in financing through the dealership.
ALL work was completed in my shop by MOPAR level 3 technicians. All MOPAR parts (Lift, etc.) are covered under the vehicles factory warranty. Rest assured this work was done correctly! Jeep is located in Charleston WV.
Rest assured there is not another one like it!
$500 Deposit due @ the end of the Auction or Buy It Now, unless other arrangements have been made. Arrangements MUST be made to pick up within 7 days. I will ASSIST with transportation, pick you up from the airport, but it is your responsibilityto pay for shipping. IF you pay the "BUY IT NOW" price, I will pay to have it shipped to you (once payment has been received). I have clear title in hand. CASH or Certified Bank Check. I will take your check, but no Jeep until it clears.