Isuzu FFR 14' Cargo Van Box Truck Isuzu 7.8L Diesel A/T Lift Gate Cold A/C
Contact the seller
Richmond, California, United States
Features and Specifications
2001 Isuzu NPRbidadoo Auctions Click to view the detailed inspection of this item. bidadoo is the largest and most trusted online auction company delivering weekly no-reserve auctions of backhoes, skid steers, excavators, lifts, trucks, trailers, industrial tools and more.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Make:Â Isuzu
- Model:Â NPR
- Year:Â 2001
- VIN:Â JALF5C13217701197
- Mileage:Â 105,323
- Transport Dimensions:Â 270" L x 102" W x 142" H
- Transport Weight:Â 14,500 lbs
- Location:Â Richmond, CA 94801
This item is being sold as part of a standard equipment rotation package from a leading rental company.Inspection Report
|Fan / Belts|
|Comments||Â||Engine started and ran normally - see video|
|Comments||Â||Unit traveled in forward and reverse as expected - see video|
|Body||Some normal dents and dings from previous use - see photos|
|Paint||Wear consistent with age and hours - see photos|
|Tire / Wheel Condition||Wear as shown - see photos|
|Tire Tread Depths||Â||Fronts: 20/32" RRO: 18/32" RRI: 10/32" LRO: 5/32" LRI: 7/32"|
|Comments||Â||Chassis is in good overall condition - see photos|
|Steering / Drivetrain Controls|
|Warning Lights||Â||Operational and return to normal (off) position|
|Glass||A few rock chips noted - see photos|
|A/C System||Â||Operational - blows cold|
|Comments||Â||Interior was in good overall condition - some screw holes to dash - see photo #13 & #14|
|Box Condition||Some scrapes - patches and bent interior cross members - see photo #23 & #25|
|Lift Gate||Operational - Ramp light cover is missing as shown in photo #26|
| Rating Key based on age, hours and use |
- This item will ship via flatbed truck Â
- Click here for a shipping estimateÂ
- This item is located in Richmond, CA 94801
- Preview of this item is available by appointment only
- Click "Ask Seller A Question" link above to schedule a preview of this item or ask questions
- Preview and pickup location: Richmond, CA 94801
- Please submit a request for a shipping estimate prior to your bid using the links in the auction
- Buyers will be assessed a $126.20 administrative and handling fee
- Pickup and loading assistance is available by appointment only
- If required, a packaging and handling fee may be applied for any buyers that arrange 3rd party shipping
- Bank ACH Transfers
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Payments via www.escrow.com (an eBay Partner)
- Bank ACH Transfers
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Bank/Cashier's Checks
- Bank ACH Transfers
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Bank/Cashier's Checks
- Credit Cards (via PayPal)
- We do not accept cash in any amount
bidadoo is required to collect sales tax for the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
For items that originate in Washington State -- sales tax Will Not Be Charged for purchases:
- That are shipped outside of Washington State using a Commercial 3rd Party transportation company.
- By Canadian Buyers (except British Columbia) that pickup items in person or have them shipped.
- Note: British Columbia buyers are not charged Washington State Sales Tax if item(s) are shipped using Commercial 3rd Party Shipping transport that leaves Washington State.
- By residents ofÂ Oregon, Alaska, Colorado, Montana, Delaware, New Hampshire Â and Washington Tax Exempt Buyers (see below). Valid ID required.
Washington State sales tax Will Be Charged for all other buyers that pickup items in person in Washington State or provide non-commercial shipping or transportation of their item(s).
Washington Tax Rates forÂ Washington ResidentsÂ will be based on if items areÂ Picked Up or Delivered within Washington. If items are delivered outside of Kent by a Commercial 3rd Party transportation company, then the Washington Sales Tax rate of the Destination will be charged.
Washington State Tax Exempt Buyers must fax a Washington State Resale Certificate to: 206-442-9020 (please include the eBay Item Number).
More information can be found at the Department of Revenue.California - Per Publication 61 "Sales & Use Tax Law," bidadoo is required to collect on purchases by consumers of tangible personal property that will be used, consumed, given away or stored in the State of California. California resellers must submit a California Resale Certificate to have taxes removed from their invoice. Â Texas - Per Section 3.320 "Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP) Surcharge; Off-Road, Heavy-Duty Diesel Equipment", bidadoo is required to collect an additional 1.5% surcharge on off-road heavy-duty diesel equipment over 50 horsepower. This surcharge will be added to the sales tax amount for buyers who are not otherwise tax exempt. You can find more information here: https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/motor-vehicle/terp-offroad.php
bidadoo Buyer Protection and the bidadoo 100% Guarantee Â bidadoo 100% Guarantee Â At bidadoo, your complete customer satisfaction is our goal, and we make every effort to present detailed, accurate reports about each item we sell. The photographs and any video shown are of the actual item taken at the time of inspection (unless otherwise noted).Â We take pride in the products and services we provide.Â bidadoo is the largest and most trusted truck and equipment seller on the world's largest online marketplace. With bidadoo, you can bid with confidence. Â
If you have any questions, please email bidadoo by clicking the " Ask a question" link (top right) before placing your bid.Â
TheÂ bidadoo 100% GuaranteeÂ enables Buyer to return this item for a full refund of the item purchase price if this item was not accurately described and represented. Buyer must directly notify auctionservices @ bidadoo.com within 3 days of receiving the item to initiate the return process. All returns must be initiated within 14 days of auction end. The item must not be put to work or altered, and must not be used more than to verify the condition of the equipment. In the event of an authorized return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping, handling and freight charges. Due to the nature of our consignment business, partial refunds are not given. Please see details below.
Customer Service Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am TO 5:00pm (Pacific Time) - auctionservices @ bidadoo.com - Please include the eBay Item Number with any inquiry.
All emails will be responded to promptly during our customer service business hours. Any Auctions or correspondence that occurs over the weekend or after hours will be handled the following business day.
Your satisfaction is our priority -- please contact us immediately to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.bidadoo Buyer Protection Plan
bidadoo helps protect buyers through theÂ bidadoo Buyer Protection Plan. This protection is included for every item bidadoo sells. There's no sign-up, opt-in, or registration needed. Coverage is included with your winning bid.
bidadoo has represented more than 50,000 successful auctions. With our in-depth professional photos, videos, and detailed descriptions, we make every attempt to accurately presentÂ everyÂ item we sell. However, given the nature of the selling used equipment, occasionally something is overlooked or goes wrong. In addition to bidadooâ€™s own coverage listed in this auction (see "Returns" below), you are covered by severalÂ Â eBay Buyer ProtectionÂ Programs and theÂ Â bidadoo Buyer Protection Plan. Additionally, your eligible capital asset purchases over $1,000 are covered up toÂ $100,000 for equipment and $50,000 for eBay MotorsÂ (that is the coverage amount, the asset sale price may be much higher) by eBayâ€™s Business Equipment Purchase Protection program.
The bidadoo Buyer Protection Plan Covers:
- Insured - Warehousing and storage for paid items until pickup
- Bonding - Licensed and Bonded seller (through International Sureties)
- eBay Coverage - The purchase, repair, or return transportation of this item is protected for up to $100,000 ($50,000 for eBay Motors). That is the coverage amount, the asset sale price may be much higherÂ -Â as outlined in theeBay Business Equipment Purchase ProgramÂ
- Fraud or Loss - Paying for this item and never receiving it.
- Liens - Protection against receiving stolen property or undisclosed liens that prevents the buyer from acquiring legal ownership of the item.
- Material Misrepresentation - Paying for and receiving an eligible item that is a different type, make, or model than what was described in the listing, provided the amount of devaluation to the item due to the misrepresentation exceeds $1,500 (see Coverage Limits for further information).
- Return Shipping - Up to $800 (documented by an invoice from a licensed transport or shipping company) are covered. There shall be no coverage for shipping expenses if the buyer retains possession of the item.
- Damaged - Receiving this item with undisclosed damage, provided the cost of necessary repairs exceeds $1,500 (see below).
- For undisclosed damage, certain restrictions apply. The cost of repair must exceed $1,500. The program only covers damages which prevent the equipment from functioning, not defects or damage that are cosmetic or are not critical to operation of the equipment.
- Cargo Insurance - When shipped via bidadoo approved partners. Up to $500,000 coverage (deductible may apply).
- Support - Toll-free customer service and logistics support.
What is not covered in the Plan:
- Buyer's remorse.
- Regular maintenance.
- Consumables - fluids, batteries, lights, belts, hoses, tires, brakes, bulbs, starters, alternators, Freon, and filters.
- Any incidentals, including but not limited to t ravel costs, fuel, time away, and opportunity costs.
- Normal wear and tear (including but not limited to rust, dents, scratches, minor leaks, etc.) or cosmetic damage which does not impair the operability of the item.
- Electrical and functional problems or disconnections (wiring, control boxes, hydraulic leaks) caused in transit or shipping.
- Any damage or defect that was explained or shown within the auction prior to purchase, or (if the buyer or buyer's agent picked up the item from the seller in person) that could have been noticed upon reasonable inspection prior to shipping.
- Conditions that can be identified only through the operation of a machine on a job site or under load capacity - For example digging, pulling, and lifting, etc.
- Operating the machine through the full range of speeds and functions required to evaluate all forward and reverse gears.
- Use of diagnostic or test equipment to evaluate characteristics such as engine compression.
- Any repairs or alterations made to the item after the auction end date, which were not authorized by bidadoo or the third party provider of the Business Equipment Purchase Protection program.
BIDADOO MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE OWNER OF THESE GOODS. WHEN NOT THE OWNER, BIDADOO ACTS MERELY AS A BAILEE ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER (â€œCONSIGNORâ€) TO FACILITATE THE SALE OF THE GOODS BY HOLDING OR REPRESENTING THE GOODS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A SALE IS COMPLETED AND THE GOODS ARE SHIPPED OR PICKED-UP TO THE BUYER.
All items are sold â€œAS ISâ€, â€œWHERE ISâ€ and â€œWITH ALL FAULTSâ€. BIDADOO AND ANY CONSIGNOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
bidadoo nor Consignor makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, value or condition of any item, nor that goods conform to any standard in respect to safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation. Buyer agrees to repair and maintain, at his cost, any goods purchased to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the goods may be put.
Any information supplied by any employee or agent of bidadoo Inc., in any form whatsoever, is intended solely as general guidance for use by bidders and buyers of bidadoo Inc. All descriptions and conditions of equipment in this listing are believed to be correct and have been conscientiously set forth by the owner and/or bidadoo Inc. However, neither the owner nor bidadoo Inc. are responsible for any errors in description or condition. The equipment is available for inspection and the descriptions and conditions as set forth on each piece are merely a guide, and in no way a warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries prior to bidding.
Purchases shall become the responsibility of the Buyer and shall be at the risk of the Buyer following the end of this auction. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to insure this purchase following the end of this auction. Bidadoo will not be responsible for loss or damage to any property following the end of this auction. The Buyer agrees to obtain all permits and certification as required by law for use, and maintain or modify all purchases as required by law. While personnel at loading sites may assist Buyers, Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for the loading, securing, transportation, and unloading of purchased goods. Buyer to hold bidadoo harmless for any property damage or injuries related to the loading, securing, transportation, and unloading.
Freight and Transportation. The Buyer is responsible for all freight and other costs related to transporting the goods from the posted auction location. These costs include, but are not limited to, certificates and/or permits required to move the goods within or across state, province and/or country borders. Buyers are advised to have all such certificates and permits issued and completed prior to transporting the goods; otherwise Buyer may be subject to cleaning, permit, and/or other fees if the goods are stopped and held at a Port of Entry to a state, province or country. Buyers may arrange transportation of goods through bidadoo or through a third party, but bidadoo will not be liable for any acts or omissions arising from such third party transportation and claims no responsibility for the actions of any transportation provider. Buyers may not transport the goods until full payment (including any applicable sales tax and Handling Fees) have been received by and posted by bidadoo.Â
Buyer, whether acting as principal, agent, officer or director of a company or otherwise, in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents, both jointly and severally agree to indemnify and save harmless bidadoo, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, successors and its Consignors for any and all actions, cases of action, suits, damages, costs and losses of any nature, arising from the purchase or use of any item. Buyer further agrees that all rights and defenses available to bidadoo hereunder shall extend to the Consignor.
Buyer acknowledges that the Auction Site and anywhere the property to be sold is located or displayed is a potentially dangerous place. Heavy equipment is being operated, potentially dangerous materials may be present, electric circuits may be live, and other potential dangers may exist. Each person at the Auction Site (and other areas where the property is located or displayed), at all times shall be there at their own risk. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained or death to any person or persons whomsoever nor for damages to or loss or property which may occur from any cause whatsoever. Buyer also acknowledges responsibility for any injury or death to any person or persons whomsoever or property damage caused by Buyer, his agents or his employees.
BIDADOO ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE SALES PRICE OF THE RELEVANT GOODS AND $100. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
"An on-road heavy-duty diesel or alternative-diesel vehicle operated in California may be subject to the California Air Resources Board Regulation to Reduce Particulate Matter and Criteria Pollutant Emissions from In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicles. It, therefore, could be subject to exhaust retrofit or accelerated turnover requirements to reduce emissions of air pollutants.â€ For more information, please visit the California Air Resources Board website at http://www.arb.ca.gov/dieseltruck. Â The Terms and Conditions of this agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
These Terms and Conditions and the Sellers Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and bidadoo Auctions with respect to the items for sale and supersedes all prior negotiations or agreements. No modifications or amendment of them will be binding unless in writing signed by bidadoo Auctions.
All text and images in this auction are Â© bidadoo, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Be sure to check out all of our auction items in our fixed price store
- Construction Equipment
- Fleet Vehicles
- General Rental Tools & Small Equipment
Phone: 1-877-bidadoo or 206-442-9000
Email: auctionservices @ bidadoo.com
Phone: 1-877-bidadoo or 206-442-9000
Email: auctionservices @ bidadoo.com