Hyundai Santa Fe 2003 2.4L
Contact the seller
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable Student Car! Moving out of the country!
Hyundai Santa Fe 2003 2.4l, low mileage. runs great!
It has served me for almost two years, no main problem with this car. Since I'm moving out in a few months, I will also give a set of heavy-duty rubber mats and winter equipment.
1. Routine maintenance
3. Low mileage (131,XXX)
4. Good condition of air conditioner (both for cold and hot)
5. No rust (Arizona Car)
6. Just changed the two front tires
7. A new fan belt (would run for another 50,000 miles)
8. A new pan gasket
9. Safety features
10. Cruise control
Things you may not like:
1. The paint (the impact of Arizona's heat)
2. Small dent (since the previous owner)
3. Engine light on (It turned on after I changed the O2 sensor) - but still run without problems until now
(Have checked to several mechanics, it probably needs a new converter worth $99)
4. Small chip on windshield (still the same until almost two years)
Transactions & title transfer will be completed at DMV.
Text to: 631-seven zero three- 5083