GMC Yukon Denali
Contact the seller
East Norwich, New York, United States
Features and Specifications
2007 GMC Yukon Denali
I am selling my 2007 Yukon Denali as I have no use for a vehicle of this size anymore. I purchased this car new and have been the only owner and primary driver for the last 10 years. The car has been meticulously maintained and I have all records to prove that (also have original window sticker and all manuals) which I can happily turn over to the new owner. I am very handy so some of the work done here is my own. Thus no maintenance is deferred.
Most recently, I have done the following to the vehicle:
- ~5,000 miles ago, all four brake pads were replaced as well as both rear rotors
- Within the last year I ordered and installed two new rear shocks and the auto leveling air compressor (notice car does not sag in the slightest)… This I did myself but the quote I received was ~$2,000
- In January, I put brand new tires on the vehicle which have 90% tread left. I also replaced all four tire pressure monitors (in total all of this came out to ~$1,200)
- I replaced the airbag sensor on both the driver and passenger side as they had gone bad
A few years ago, I installed a fully integrated Bluetooth wireless calling system into the car. It is called BlueFusion and operates through the radio. I also ran a microphone through the headliner to the rear view mirror. This allows for hands-free calling and volume can be turned up as loud as the radio goes. Additionally, you can also play music in the car via your phone wirelessly.
Additional options include navigation, sunroof, entertainment system (drop down Panasonic television), heated steering wheel, front and rear heated seats, reverse sensors, and backup camera. Lastly, this car has the Blue-Green Crystal paint job which was an option in 2007 and I can honestly say I have only seen 1 other in 10-years of the same color.
Of note, I only have three problems with the vehicle:
- Two paint/body blemishes which are both documented in the pictures here
- Gas tank occasionally doesn't register fuel but then corrects itself shortly after startup
- Windshield wiper sensor has been acting up
There may be a wide selection of Yukon Denali's on eBay at the moment, but I can say there is a strong chance that none have been as well maintained as mine. The amount I have spent on this vehicle recently makes this a much safer buy than most and I have all the records to prove it.
Please email me with any questions - also happy to speak over the phone.