2003 GMC YUKON DENALI XL "Beast" Excellent Runner Low Miles No Reserve!
Contact the seller
Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||Denali XL Custom|
|Engine:||8 Cylinder 6.0 L|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL Custom
- Up for sale is my personally owned for 6 years Yukon ”Custom” Denali XL “Beast” that runs and drives exceptionally and is ready to tackle all the demands and work needs of its new Vehicle owner. This SUV truck is phenomenal in every way shape and form and the only reason why we are selling her is that we lost our sign trailering contract and have no need for this Ultimate work horse "Tank"!
- This truck is being relisted due to a non paying bidder so please make sure you have funds in place to follow throughif you indeed win the auction. This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION and the highest bidder will win!
- To begin with this truck has a tremendous running power train. The transmission has only 14,000 miles on it and the engine was rebuilt completely with only 47,000 miles on the rebuild. This AWD drive all the time, Powerhouse also has brand new brake lines, Calipers, Rotors, and a Transmission Cooler and Brand New battery all, less than 1000 Miles old and all still under warranty by the service center that performed the work.All Electronic options on this truck work exactly as they are supposed to do, and these options make this Truck both functional and have tremendous utility, like in thousandsof pounds of towing capacity. Occasionally the Air Bag light goes on intermittentlyand the Traction Control engages on dry road at start but this in an intermittentissue that my mechanic says needs no immediate addressing and could be fixed easily and is sue to a suspension or brake sensor. The Exterior of the Truck has 229,804 well maintained miles and which is a Dark Grey, Black Metallic, andhas some minor abrasions but no real dents and no rust through any of the body panel or undercarriage and from a few feet away the paint looks like a 9 despite being a 15 year old Vehicle!
- The interior is also exceptional as the seats including the third row and dashboard all look great and with a detail will look pristine. The climate controls Front and Back, work as they should and the Custom Alpine Entertainment System is incredible and has CD Changer, Radio, 5 Monitors and Surround Sound that will satisfy the most discerning audio and videophile. The dashboard and the Tail Lights have been upgraded with an LED option and look incredible and make this truck standout visually from trucks of this type. There is a brand new Resse Trailer Hitch with Power Meter Installed in the rear of the truck, and this Outstanding SUV sits on now with Yokahama AT Next to new tires which will be included for an additional $600.00 or the same GMC Denali rims will be given to the auction winner with tires having 25% tread remaining and will be included at the winning auction price.
- There are no check engine lights, leaks, of any sort for this quality-maintained vehicle and the one slight flaw is that the exhaust manifold slightly leaks at start up but will quickly go to normal sounding exhaust after about 2 minutes. Overall this “King of the Road Truck” will make the new owner proud and will be a workhouse for years to come and is ready to travel anywhere in the country and take on any working task immediately.
- This a NO Reserve Auction and only a $100.00 Non Refundable deposit through Paypal after 24 Hours of the auction close and the balance due within three days. The Vehicle has a clean NY State title and you can call me, and no texts as this is a landline, anytime to discuss the condition or the price of the car at 646 499 5763. Thanks for looking at my auction, Steve.