2016 GMC SLT Yukon XL
Contact the seller
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2016 GMC Yukon SLTIndustry's First Front Center Airbag
Adaptive Cruise Control
Safety Alert Driver Seat
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
Front and Rear Park Assist
Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
Forward Collision Alert -
If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash. It also alerts the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely. Watch more about Forward Collision Alert
myGMC Mobile App -
Control many of Yukon’s features right from your mobile device.
- Locate your vehicle
- Remote start your engine
- Check your fuel economy, oil life, and air pressure
- Send destinations to your vehicle through your smartphone (with OnStar Navigation services)
- Lock and unlock your vehicle
- Provides a view behind the vehicle, which is displayed in the touch screen.
- Dynamic grid lines help guide you when hitching a trailer.
8" Diagonal Customizable Driver Information Display -
Standard on Yukon SLT only, the 8" display allows you to personalize vehicle information with a menu of themes that lets you control not only what you see, but also how you see it. Features include:
- An 8" diagonal, full-color driver information cluster display
- Three unique themes to select from
- Convenient access to audio, phone and navigation functions
- All functions are controlled via the steering wheel and are integrated with the 8” diagonal GMC Infotainment Screen
Available Rear-Seat Entertainment System -
This available system includes:
- Dual play, Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Yukon XL features two 9” diagonal screens, one specifically for third row
- Remote control
- Auxiliary audio/video input jacks
- 2 USB ports1
- Wi-Fi wireless projection capability
- Wireless digital headphones
Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound -
For the sensation of a live performance, the Yukon sound system features nine premium speakers and a center-mounted subwoofer for rich bass tones and an enhanced listening experience.
Available Wireless Charging Pad -
With wireless charging conveniently located on the center console, you can power up your compatible phone or device anytime the vehicle is running. (Standard on SLT)
Available 4G Wi-Fi® Hotspot -
Stay connected to the internet right from the comfort of the Yukon.
- Connect up to seven mobile devices at once
- Powerful connection powered by AT&T® with available OnStar data plan
- Won’t use up your smartphone’s data plan
8" Diagonal GMC Infotainment System -
Hands-free text messaging, contact lists, and entertainment apps for news or music are all within reach. In addition, the 8" touch screen includes features such as:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility1
- Customizable home screen
- Intuitive voice commands
- Smartphone integration for hands-free calling and phone book access
- Text message alerts
- Available Navigation
- Download select in-vehicle apps via Shop
Electric Variable-Assist Power Steering - The electric variable-assist power rack-and-pinion steering system improves fuel efficiency1 versus engine-powered systems.
Hydraulic Engine and Shear-Style Body Mounts
- Hydraulic engine mounts for improved isolation and damping
- Shear-style body mounts that reduce body shake and provide a more settled ride
Corrosion-Resistant Duralife™ Brake Rotors
Yukon’s brake rotors utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on Ferritic Nitro-Carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
Trailering Power - Tow up to 8,500 lbs. with Yukon
5.3L V-8 Engine - At 23 mpg highway,1 the 5.3L V8 scores the best highway fuel economy in a full-size SUV, while producing 355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. Other features include:
- Advanced Direct Injection for quieter operation and improved efficiency
- Active Fuel Management technology that activates or deactivates four of Yukon’s eight cylinders based on load and power demand
- Variable Valve Timing that adjusts to different engine rpms and driving conditions to maximize performance
- Yukon XL features a 31-gallon gas tank compared to 26-gallon tank of standard Yukon
Stylish Wheel Selection - In addition to the 20" polished aluminum, Yukon wheels are available in a range of styles including:
- 18” bright aluminum wheels standard on SLE and SLT
- Available 22" chrome wheels
- Projector beam headlamps with LED signature lighting
- Taillamps with LED signature lighting
Heated and Ventilated Seats
Standard on SLT, the heated and ventilated seats with available perforated leather appointments provide premium comfort and style to the driver and front-passenger seats. Heated second-row seats (outboard position) also come standard on SLT.
Available Leather-Wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel
Adds a touch of warmth and refinement to your Yukon driving experience. The steering column also offers power-tilt and telescoping functionality, to easily adjust to your reach.
Contrast Stitching and Aluminum Trim
Yukon’s interior styling highlights include contrast French seam contrasting stitching on the console and doors as well as authentic aluminum trim.
The unparalleled driving experience of the Yukon stems from its strikingly quiet cabin. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the vehicle, with innovations that include:
- Inlaid doors and mirrors designed to help reduce wind noise and improve aerodynamics
- Acoustic-laminated windshield and front-door windows
- Triple-sealed doors
- Valved exhaust system that drastically reduces interior noise and vibration
- Textile liners in front and rear wheel houses
Keyless Open & Start
- You don't even have to take the key fob out of your pocket. Simply press the button on the driver's-side door handle to enter.
- Once inside, with your foot on the brake, press the Start button and Yukon is ready to go.
From the available heated and ventilated driver and front-passenger seats, to available heated second-row seats, to Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Controls, maximum comfort is always within reach inside the 2016 Yukon full-size luxury SUV.
Third-Row Power Fold-Flat Seats - With the touch of a button, Yukon’s available third-row power fold-flat seats turn generous passenger room into an equally generous cargo area.
Second-Row Power-Release Fold-and-Tumble Seats - Folds and tumbles at the touch of a button for easy access to cargo areas.
Large Center Console - The Yukon's center console is large enough to store hanging folders or a laptop.
Articulating Screen With Hidden Storage - Behind the 8" Diagonal GMC Infotainment System is an illuminated storage area where you can store smaller items.
Cargo Space - Yukon XL offers 39.3 ft1of cargo volume compared to standard Yukon’s 15.3 ft. of cargo volume