1965 Ford Mustang - All original 289 V8 with Rare Factory AC and Pony Interior
Contact the seller
Grovetown, Georgia, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1965 Ford Mustang
All Original 1965 Ford Mustang with original 289 V8 with rare original factory AC unit and pony interior.
This mustang is complete and all original. It will need a full restoration done in order to get it in mint condition. This car has never been wrecked and the body is strait. Odometer Mileage reads: 16,381 Miles. The engine will turn over. It is not hydro locked but the car is currently not drive-able. This car would need to be picked up by a roll back loading truck or a trailer.
More details about what the car will need for restoration is below:
- The hood, doors and body quarter panels very good condition (No bondo on them).
- The frame and rocker panels do have some minor surface rust on them but they do not need to be replaced (just sanded and powder coated).
- It will need new front and rear floor panels installed since those have started to rust thru.
- It has a new gas tank installed in it.
- It will need new windshield wipers.
- It will need an engine and transmission rebuild.
- It will need new paint.
- It will need new tires.
- It will need a new interior kit.
- It will need new brake lines and brakes installed.
- It will need a new radiator.
- It will need a new car battery and solenoid.
Please note that this vehicle is sold as is with no warranty. A $500.00 deposit on the vehicle can be sent via PayPal. The rest of the amount owed must be paid by the buyer with cash in person. This vehicle cannot be loaded into a transfer vehicle shipping truck since it is not drive-able and must be picked up with either a trailer or roll-back car loading truck.