1964 Ford Falcon Futura - 302, C4 classic car
Contact the seller
North Hollywood, California, United States
Features and Specifications
1964 Ford Falcon Futura
Up for auction is my baby- a 1964 Ford Falcon Futura. I've lovingly owned and taken care of her since October of 2015.
It was shipped from North Carolina to Los Angeles and I believe I'm the second owner. It has a clear title in my name. I've kept all service records since I purchased. It runs like a champ (be sure to check out the video below) and is a complete blast to drive.
I'm going to miss her!
- engine is a V8 302 taken from a 1984 Mustang. I do not have the original engine
- transmission is a C4. I do not have the original tranny.
- paint does not appear to be original (overspray in trunk), but is in great condition. See photos for areas that need touch up
- electronic ignition
- new power steering system
- new Holley 4 barrel carb with electronic choke
- new alternator
- new shocks
- new weatherstripping
- new door locks
- dual exhaust with Flowmasters (sounds amazing)
- column shifter removed to accommodate C4 trans- Hurst ratchet-style floor shifter installed
- new Holley air cleaner with K&N air filter
- Retrosound bluetooth radio
- new brakes
- new tachometer
- comes with spare tire
- new fuel pump
- speedometer doesn’t work. I have a replacement cable which will come with the car..
- could eventually use a rewire
- one of the back speakers stopped working. I’m sure the cable has just come loose.
- no horn
- window washer fluid pump is installed but not hooked up
- heater core has been removed
- odometer stopped working right around 89k miles. I’d estimate that I’ve only added 8-10k miles to the new engine, which should put it up around 30k miles
1964 Ford Falcon - cruising - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]