1959 Ford F-100 Ghostbusters Ecto-100 / Ecto-1 Movie Replica Truck 35th
Contact the seller
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
Features and Specifications
|Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
|Trim:||Ghostbusters Ecto-100 / Ecto-1 Replica Truck 35th|
|Engine:||357 Ford Windsor V8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1959 Ford F-100 Ghostbusters Ecto-100 / Ecto-1 Replica Truck 35th"Who ya gonna call?"
1959 Ford F100 Ghostbusters Ecto-100 Replica Truck!
Own your very own vintage Ghostbusters Ectomobile Truck!
â€œThis is it, this is definitely it!â€
Those infamous words couldnâ€™t be more true with this beautiful Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inspired Ectomobile replica truck. Dubbed the Ecto-100 to represent the Ford F100 used to build this one-of-a-kind ride, the classic styleside pickup is the same 1959 model year (appropriately), as the Cadillac Hearse converted to an ambulance in the original Ghostbusters films.
Unfortunately, due to lack of sufficient finances and time needed with the arrival of a new addition to our family, this beast of a classic truck wonâ€™t be seeing daylight for quite some time. Thus, Iâ€™m selling this beauty to make sure it gets into the right hands of someone willing to take it out at car shows, conventions and charity events.
I could write a novel about the blood, sweat, tears and money put into this project vehicle, but I figured it would be easiest to just put all the details into list format. If you are truly interested in purchasing the vehicle and you have any questions or would like any additional photos, please donâ€™t hesitate to let me know! I have most of the receipts from work done.
Watch Video of the ECTO-100 in action! https://youtu.be/pHSUG-4VpBU
NOTE***: This is NOT a perfect or pristine restoration of a Ford F100. The engine, 4-wheel drive, along
with some other parts are not original Ford parts, and some that are Ford parts may not necessarily be
specific to this model. There are also a few minor things that will need to be fixed/replaced at some point
in time, but nothing major. All items requiring maintenance are listed below. This is a completely custom
truck with custom fabrication made to resemble the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 as closely as possible.
1959 Ford F100 2-Door Styleside 4x4***
- 357 Ford Windsor V8
- C4 Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
(***Appraised at $20,000 in 2016 before restoration and Ghostbusters Ectomobile conversion. Appraisal can be shared upon request.)
Exterior Body Upgrades:
- Super clean exterior restoration. Included:
o Front end realignment, including hood.
o Minor Rust spots removed by autobody shop. ($5000)
o Professional multi-coat Tamco white paint job with clearcoat finish.
o One-of-a-kind Custom built rear end gives an Ecto like look.
- New rear sliding window.
- Professionally printed 3M vinyl Ghostbusters graphics applied to doors and tailgate.
- Custom â€œECTOâ€ front grill emblem letters
-CNew V8 Hood emblem from 1959 Cadillac
- Custom maple wood bed fins painted red. [*Some flaking of paint is occurring in spots.]
- Custom reinforced tool box painted gloss black and added vinyl yellow strips to create Ghost Trap.
o Movie accurate blue tubing to also help protect roof rack wiring.
o Movie accurate labels applied to box.
- Custom Roof and Bed Rack System powder-coated black.
o Dual Bose Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof loud speakers that play music from inside Bluetooth stereo unit.
o Bazooka BPB24 Bluetooth Subwoofer Party Bar with changing LED lights!
o Four real oxygen bottles and regulators professionally restored and painted yellow (with movie accurate labels.)
o Movie accurate functioning vintage Whelen HR DF-14/28Ariel strobe beacon light.
o Movie accurate functioning Code 3 XL police light bar with new blue lenses and Code 3 siren.
o Movie accurate functioning Federal Model 66G chrome red rotating fire engine light & siren (Fully restored!)
o Movie accurate Dietz chrome blue spotlights. (Fully restored!)
o Movie accurate Ghost Sniffer Gun (with accurate labels)
o Movie accurate Ghost Antenna (with accurate labels)
o New black 5â€ KC Off-Road Roof Rack lights (4 total)
o New black 4â€ Vintage Rear Off Road lights (4 total)
- New BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Tires w/ almost 100% life remaining!
- New 15â€ American Racing Chrome Off-Road Wheels.
- New chrome fuel cap.
- New radio antenna.
- Comes with additional movie accurate labels not yet applied.
- Includes original appraisal, and almost every receipt for all parts, paint and labor!
- New door mirrors.
- Undercarriage coated with Lizard Skin liner for rust protection.
- 4x4 (Aftermarket)
- New alternator and one-wire starter
- New transmission gasket & filter. Transmission Cleaned.
- New front differential gaskets and gear.
- New fuel tank and fuel filter.
- New solenoid.
- New electronic ignition starter conversion and spark plugs.
- New turn signal handle
- New wiper blades.
- Rebuilt Carburetor
- Cleaned and restored front drive shaft
- New linked two-battery system with top-of-the-line Optima Red Top and Optima Yellow Top batteries to provide power to start vehicle and run all lights and sound accessories.
o Installed push button display in the cab which shows battery power levels and allows linkage of accessory battery to power main battery if needed.
o Includes External battery charger so vehicle and be plugged in to run lights and sirens without draining battery.
o Also installed built in kill switch that completely cuts off all power to the batteries and prevents battery power drainage while being stored.
- Entire interior coated with Lizard Skin liner.
- Roof light control box to turn on and off all roof lights.
- Dual 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor 5.25â€ speakers.
- Sound control box to turn on Ecto siren or play Ghostbusters theme.
- Amplifier for siren.
- New door seals.
-Stay Puft bobble and Slimer included! =D
- Seats & Headliner:
o Steam cleaned
o Sanded down metal panels & removed rust. Repainted to Anthracite Grey
o Seats made black with premium fabric paint
- Windshield wiper motor and/or stems need to be replaced.
-Hood springs need to be reattached (or replaced.) Hood needs to be propped open at the moment.
-Chrome parts were completely cleaned, rust removed, and buffed out, however it is not "perfect".
- Paint on red wood tail fins will eventually need to be repainted or re-clearcoated.
- Eventually will need new headlights.
- Tailgate is currently fixed to the bed and does NOT open. With some tweaking and ingenuity, it could be made to open in the future.
- Chrome parts were completely cleaned, rust removed, and buffed out, however it is not "perfect".
-When engine is cold, it takes a few attempts to turn engine over.
SHIPPING / TRANSPORT:
- Due to the classic nature of the vehicle and added roof accessories, I would prefer the buyer to pick up the truck in person. If not, please be aware of the added height and width of the vehicle when researching transport options.
NO RETURNS, REFUNDS or WARRANTY!
SOLD AS IS! - Serious inquires ONLY!