1952 Ford Ranch Wagon
Contact the seller
DeLand, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
1952 Ford Ranch WagonThis is a project car.I am selling this for my Dad.
The car has rust on every body panel, but it is a solid base car. The car has its inline 6 but there is no transmission. The car is a manual column shift.
Dad has purchased many things for this car and they are all included. Here is a partial list of the parts:
- Rebuilt 406 FE engine that was purchased from a builder in FL. Has never been installed or tested.
- Ceramic coated cast iron headers
- 2 lightly used QuickFuel carbs of unknown CFM
- Custom stainless steel gas tank. Built by a guy in TX using the original tank as a template
- Replacement windshield
- Many body trim pieces
- MANY more items but I am certain Dad did not purchase everything needed.
I have sold many of Dad's cars on eBay and my goal is for you to make an informed decision. It is hard to fully appreciate this project without seeing it. The car is in Deland, Florida and I can show it to you on weekends.