Ford E450 Van 4x4 AMBULANCE PROJECT - Non Running
Contact the seller
White Lake, Michigan, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||Wheeled Coach Ambulance|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2005 Ford E-Series Van Wheeled Coach Ambulance
* 2005 E450 6.0 Diesel Ambulance: 177,000 miles on the vehicle (The fire department I purchased this ambulance through said it received a new engine, but I have no documentation for this)
* Ujoint Offroad 4X4 Conversion: Brand new 6" front lift. Rebuilt Super Duty Dana 60: axle gone through with new wheel unit bearings, brakes, ball joints, over the knuckle cross over steering. Has aftermarket lockout hubs and the axle has 4.10 gears. Both axles have stainless steel extended brakelines. * Rear lift: Shackle reversal with 3" lift blocks on the factory springs. I believe the rear axle is a Dana 80 or bigger. Has 4.10 gears. Can include a F250 10.5 rear axle with 4.10 gears as well.
* It sits on new roughly 36" load range H retread tires on 19.5 wheels. The rear axle has 8x6.5 to 8x170mm conversion spacers.
* NV271 manual shift transfer case has been installed. * Interior of the box has been mostly gutted for an RV conversion. I modified the interior with the intention of installing 2 jack knife seats/beds, have a small kitchen with stove top & sink. In the far back there was to be a small bathroom with toilet & sit down shower. Across from that is an Atwood RV fridge/freezer. I have mocked up an RV propane tank and clean water tank. I left the vehicle interior wiring as intact as possible. I have the factory 1250w inverter for interior power. Most of the exterior lights are LED and worked they all worked. The sirens also worked and I have them.
* I have a lot of the parts I removed from the ambulance. I have lots of parts/components that will be included. Lots of plumbing components, 1 small sit down RV tub & 1 shower/toilet tank basins. A dometic 2 burner cooktop, a square deep stainless steel sink, new Atwood propane/electric fridge & freezer. I have 2 jack knife sofa beds, a bunch of huge rolls of vehicle interior fabric, cherry laminate flooring, Sinister Diesel EGR delete & coolant filter kits, a SCT Livewire tuner. I have a Ujoint Offroad front frame brace, upper shock mounts, extended sway bar links, winch cradle, a Warn 12000lb winch...I probably have more components/parts that Im forgetting. Ill update as I locate.
The bad: * Currently the vehicle is not running and will need to be towed/trailered away. The main battery cables need to be replaced, along with the starter (I have a replacement starter). It also needs batteries.
* Drive shafts and brake work needed. If I remember correctly, I set the rear wheelbase at 142" so a factory F250/350 2 piece driveshaft could be used. I think I have one. A front driveshaft needs to be built/bought. I think a stock front F250/350 driveshaft will fit.
* Will need an exhaust system * Shocks need to be bought & installed front and rear.
* It needs finishing. The interior needs work to say the least but a lot of the hard work has been done.
* Needs a hardcore deep clean inside and out. Paint on the box has blemishes. I planned on bedlining the exterior in the end. Cab rockers have rust and it could use new front doors and other sheet metal components due to dents.