2006 Ford Fusion Turbo - Modified
Contact the seller
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2006 Ford Fusion SEThis is a modified car, and comes with no warranty. Sold as-is.
Summary: Iâ€™ve had this car for over 10 years, and I need to move on to something different; something old, and possibly British. But I donâ€™t have room for a second project car, so I need to sell this one. Bought it in 2008 from FSWerks in California. Since then, rebuilt the engine a couple of times, and made adjustments along the way.
- Duratec 2.3l engine
- Custom machined CP 10.0:1 pistons
- Eagle rods (although I may have switched to Carillo, I canâ€™t remember)
- Balance shaft delete
- imitation â€Cosworthâ€ intake manifold- modified to fit
- FSWerks prototype turbo kit with an upgraded Garrett GT28RS turbo
- Magnaflow 2.5â€ exhaust (just mufflers and resonators).
- Exedy clutch and flywheel
- Steeda delrin shifter bushings
- 5-piece 3D Carbon body kit
- H&R coilovers
- FSWerks strut tower bar
- Retrofitted OEM fog lamps
- 18â€ wheels
- Pioneer AVIC F700BT stereo/nav
- AEM Failsafe wideband O2
- VDO oil pressure gauge
- Greddy boost controller (although I donâ€™t know if it is working)
- Airbag recall campaign complete
Glad you asked. Itâ€™s not perfect and has some flaws I didnâ€™t get around to solving.
- 1. It needs a tune, badly. The CEL is always on since the tumble flaps in the intake manifold are gone. And it runs rich since the turbo was upgraded. But you get the original SCT XCal2, so it can easily be tuned. I havenâ€™t done it because of 2.
- 2. It has excessive crankcase pressure, well excessive to me. She runs great, but Iâ€™ve been chasing the excessive pressure for a long time and hesitated on getting a tune until it was solved. Which I think is causing 3.
- 3. She burns a little oil. That could be because of the crankcase pressure. Its not a lot, and you have to really look for it while driving.