1937 Ford Slant Back Coupe, All Steel, TCI Chassis, Power Windows, 700R Auto
Contact the seller
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||LT1 350 Corvette|
1937 Ford Slant Back
1937 Ford Slant Back Sedan for sale in Townsend, MT 59644
This All Steel Ford is powered by a rebuilt LT1 Corvette 350 gas engine, paired with a 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. This Slant is proudly shown in a Hot Blue and Purple exterior complimented with a Blue cloth interior. The features on this car are amazing!
· TCI Chassis· Jaguar Rear Suspension (Chrome)· 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes· Polish Stainless-Steel Front Suspension· Billet Aluminum Wheels· Power Rack and Pinion Steering· Chrome Front End Rear Sway Bars
· 1994 Corvette LT1 350ci Engine· 1990 Polished Aluminum 700R4· Valve Covered; Oil Pan; Water Pump; Alternator; Air Conditioner; Oil Pan, Water Pump And Misc. Pulleys And Brackets Are All Polished Aluminum· 700r4 Automatic Transmission with Overdrive· Chrome Exhaust with HPC Coated Headers· Exhaust Port Custom Made Polished Stainless Steel· Polished Aluminum Griffin Radiator· Custom Made Polished Stainless Steel 19.6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Internal Pump· All Fenders Are Molded with No Gimp· Inner Fender Skirts Redesigned Chromed and Painted· Corvette Horn Painted to Match Halogen Head Lights· Plumbing Done in Braided Stainless Steel (No Rubber Air Craft Fittings)· Polished Aluminum Power Steering Reservoir· Polished Aluminum Air Conditioning Dryer· All Fuel Lines Braided Stainless Steel
· Polished Aluminum Tilt Steering Column with Billit· Steering Colum Is Polished Aluminum (Half Wrap)· Foot Pedals Are Machine Aluminum· Sound System Is A 6-Disc CD Player With AM/FM Radio with a Wireless Remote· Custom Sculptured Interior Cloth Seats
· Polished Stainless-Steel Floor Plan· Chopped 3 Inches· All Hinges Removed and Hidden· All Handles Removed and Replaced with Power Remote Openers· Hand Made Flush Mounted Tail Lights· Hood Latch Removed and Replaced with Internal Cable· Street Performance- Closed Loop Engine Wiring Harness with High Output Computer Chip
· Body Stripped to Bare Steel· Sealed with Ditler DP50· 2 Stage Urethane System· Ditler DBU Basecoat;· Body Parts Painted Then Assembled· Pin Stripping· Engine and Chassis Painted with DAU Urethane Color· Colors Were All Custom Mixed
· 2 Owners· Award Winner· Fuel Injected· A/C & Heat· Power Windows· Power Steering
Priced to Sell! Call(402)502-8385for more information.
Seller’s Note:At times, the fuel gauge has a mind of its own.
*Caveat Emptor* Please Remember to Inspect Vehicle Prior to Purchase!