1963 1/2 Ford Falcon Sprint Convertible
Contact the seller
Cypress, California, United States
Features and Specifications
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
Car Ins and Outs
· EXTREMELY RARE 1963 ½ Ford Falcon Sprint Convertible (1st Falcon model Ford put a V8 into)
· V8 260 with a C4 3-speed transmission (mechanically sound; runs and transfers smoothly)
· Front Disc Brakes and all four tires are new
· New upholstery in excellent condition; added headrest for safety.
· Convertible top and motor work
· Rear vinyl window needs replacing – intact but cloudy
· To prevent fraud, person must present cashier’s check or cash personally when picking up the car
· Pick-up within 10 days of auction end
· Car sold as is – bring your mechanic; Oil pressure 80 PSI
Due to ill health: My loss is your gain. Most of the car parts and extra car parts are not shown on the car, but are stored away and included with the purchase (see shutterfly link pix.sfly.com/qetWjP30 - copy and paste bolded section). It is a California car and shows some rust (see shutterfly link pix.sfly.com/qetWjP30 - copy and paste bolded section), but not bad for being a 54 old car.