E350 Quigley 4WD conversion, Ready for interior conversion, DIY Sportsmobile
Contact the seller
Eden, Utah, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||Super Duty EXT|
2014 Ford E-Series Van Super Duty EXT
2014 Ford E350 Super Duty 138” WB Extended Van
Quigley 4 Wheel Drive Conversion w/ 4” Lift
- 4-High, 4-Low, and 2-High Transfer Case
- 3:73 Gear Ratio Front and Rear Differentials, Front Locking Hubs
- 5.4 engine, Auto Trans
- Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Tilt Wheel
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/ABS
- Front and Rear AC/Heat
- Full length nerf bars/steps
- Tinted Glass
- Rear Step Bumper
- Front Bucket Seats (2)
- HD Reclining Bucket Seats (6)
- 5/8” Plywood Sub Floor
- HD Commercial Grade Vinyl Flooring
- Commercial Wall and Ceiling Paneling
- Multiple Ceiling Lights
- Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
- AM/FM Radio
- Custom vinyl pinstripes
- New Michelin Wrangler 275/65/20 Tires (34 x 11.0)
- 20” x 8” Aluminum Super Duty Wheels
- Full Size Spare mounted on rear door
- Rear Class V 11,000 lb. hitch, wired for trailer brakes.
- Front Class IV Hitch with recovery hook
- Custom Light Bar
- Hella Driving Lights
- Rear Roof Access Ladder
- Aluminum Roof Deck Platform
- Roof Basket
- This is a "window van", and some of the windows have been covered with a (removable) vinyl wrap
When new, this van was special ordered for a transportation fleet and sent to Qiugley for 4WD conversion, and to Transit Works for the interior package. It was always serviced with good records according to the Carfax report.
It currently has about 98,000 miles on the odometer. The rust free body is in very good shape, with dings, small dents, paint chips, etc, that you would expect to find on a commercial van of this age and mileage. The interior has been detailed, but shows signs of wear, stains, and mounting holes from radios, seats, safety gear etc.
I personally drove this van from North Dakota to Ogden Utah and had zero issues. I have been driving it locally and it is a blast, getting thumbs up everywhere it goes.
We bought 4 vans at auction and have been using them for R&D, Product Development, etc. We upgraded the wheels/tires, body, etc., did general maintenance, changed the oil and filter, added a few items. The van recently passed UT state inspection. There are no check engine lights, the driveline/4WD works great. I would not hesitate to drive this van across the country. Clear and clean title in our business name.
There are only a few of these late model E350 4WD vans out there. Ford ended production of the E-Series vans in 2014 so this is one of the newest E Series vans available. They aren’t making anymore, so take the opportunity to get yours. We have 2 vans for sale and when on sells we may decide to keep the other and therefore reserve the right to end the auction early.
With the liftand larger tires, the van is probably too big to fit on a conventional auto transport. Fly into SLC and drive it home. Head south to Moab, or north to Jackson and make a vacation out of it!
Please call, text, or email with any questions, more pics, etc.
Payment by cash, ETF, or certified funds (2-3 days to clear).
No Warranty or Guarantee, sold “As Is”
This is a modified vehicle
Inspection and test drive recommended and welcomed.
$500.00 immediate non-refundable deposit by Paypal required to initiate sale.
- We do not offer financing.
- We will include a set of four OEM 17” rims and tires if requested.
- We will add seats (if available, or take seats out if desired.
- We may be able to perform additional build work such as insulation, interior, solar panel, etc. (to be negotiated).
- We are interested in RV’s, 65-72 Muscle Cars, European Sports Cars (65-current).