Beautiful Uncut 1975 Ford Bronco Automatic
Contact the seller
Seattle, Washington, United States
Features and Specifications
1975 Ford Bronco rangerSOLID AS IS!!!
1975 Ford Bronco Ranger that I bought from a gentleman in North Carolina who started a full restoration on it. He ran out of money and it sat in his shop for the last 3 years before his wife told him to sell it (I am the third owner). I bought it and made several changes and added a lot of value to the Bronco. I flushed all the fluids, turned it up, and now it runs pretty nicely for the age of the engine (remember, this Bronco is 43 years old). This is a solid Bronco where any panel with rust or old school dent removal techniques were replaced prior to painting. This Bronco starts, runs and sounds great with the dual exhaust, long tube headers, and MagnaFlow mufflers. The brakes work great now and it breaks easily as they are practically brand new.
- New - Summit Racing Rocker Arms (# 66911)
- New - Summit Racing Pushrods (# SUM-G6413)
- New - Summit Racing - ACCEL SuperStock 4000 Series Spark Plug Wire Sets ( # ACC-4048)
- New - Tom's Bronco Parts - 4 pc Steering Linkage Kit - T-Style, 66-75 Ford Bronco
- New - Edelbrock Carburetor
- New break system for most part with all new lines- hard and soft
- Engine starts and runs great. Some performance upgrdes had been done and it has good power.
- C4 automatic transmission shifts flawlessly
- Uncut, solid body with nice paint and original colors striping. Body was sandblasted to bare meal during tub restoration (this is before I purchased it).
- Seats were recently recovered and are in nice shape
- Raptor liner sprayed on inside of tub on floor panels.
- Wheels and tires are nice and in good shape.
- Speedometer, colt meter, oil PSI, and engine temp gauges all work and seem to be accurate
- Tom's Bronco - Hood Side Bumpers (# 1825)
- Tom's Bronco - Adjusting Hood Bumpers
PLEASE READ - PLEASE READ - PLEASE READ
- This Bronco has the what's common as "death wobble". Please read more here: https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/death_wobble/tech_faq
- Continue from "death wobble". I don't have the time or energy to fix this. This is a common problem within the Bronco history. To resolve this, you just need new bushings (lower, upper, and fix the front end alignment). About $250-300 (not including labor)
- Drivetrain is 41 yeas old and has not been completely gone through. We probably need new polyurethane bushings, ball joints, and U-joints down the road, that is probably $250 in parts and labor. Or just replace the drivetrain!
- Some of the chrome is tired. Some of it is just flat missing as the guy I bought it from didn’t keep track of it. I replaced the door handles and the mirror, but the much of the other chrome will need extensive polishing or replacing if you want to take this truck to the next level.Read lift gate hardware is missing. In installed new Hydraulic Lift Gate Prop Rods which holds the lift gate open or shut, but the lift gate handle is missing so it can’t be locked.
- Stereo works (shop tested) but is not wired up. There were not speakers in the truck so I didn’t bother wiring up the stereo.
- Gas gauge doesn’t’ work all the time. The tank and sending unit are new, so the problem must be a connection or the gauge cluster.
I have driven this truck around town and get looks all the time. My biggest recommendation is to replace the bushings and also the drivetran. If you do this, the Bronco is perfect!!!
I have locked the hubs and put the transfer case into 4X4 high and low, and everything seems to work fine. This is a good truck with a lot of potential for someone who can take it to the next level.
If you have any questions, please ask them. PM me if you would like me to take a movie of it starting, running, and driving. If you wanted, we could do a facetime so you can look at it as well.