1421965 Ford Falcon Wagon 289 PS Auto Electric back glass NICE Always rust free
Contact the seller
Travelers Rest, South Carolina, United States
Features and Specifications
|SubModel:||FIVE DOOR HIGH TRIM LEVEL|
|Trim:||Five door wagon|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1965 Ford Falcon Five door wagon
- One family car since new
- Mother left to son
- Clean SC title
- It has never seen a salty road
- The pictures will hopefullyshow how nice it really is
- The car has never had rust and was a good car before restoration
- Spent its entire life in covered parking
- Here is the info from the doors Ford data plate. 71B H 32 23A 22 6 6 Next line, warranty number. 5H24C170583
- Those are BODY COLOR TRIM DATE DSO AXLE and TRANS on first line of numbers
- Model Series = Falcon 4 Door Station Wagon
Engine = 289 Cu. In. V-8 (2V)
Body Type = Falcon 4 Door Deluxe Station Wagon
Exterior Color = Caspian Blue
Upholstery Color = Light Blue Sierra Vinyl and Medium Blue Sierra Vinyl
Date Born = 23January 1964
Transmission = Dual Range Automatic - (C-4)
Axle = 2.80:1
DSO = Charlotte
Assembly Plant = Lorain
- Many new parts including: new windshield, dual exhaust, radiator, gas tank, headliner, dome light, dash pad, carpet, seat covers, door panels, emblems, re-chromed bumpers, brakes, fuel pump, generator, hoses, dome light, seals, paint, tires, seat belts,etc.
- Original 289 automatic still runs like a sewing machine with no leaks
- Great C4 transmission and 8" rear end
- 14 inch wheels with nice 1962 Galaxie full wheel covers
- Grill is straight and bright with its correct plastic insert
- Never crashed, so the radiator frame, side aprons, shock towers all straight and body is mirror like
- A very small rust area hidden under the battery box, not a big ugly hole
- Car was undercoated by the dealership when brand new
- Has nice working electric back window and fold down rear seat. Ready for a pretty girl, a buffalo check plaid blanket, a picnic basket, and a cooler full of Coca Cola.
- All lights and electric parts work nicely, no charging problems, no overheating, no smoking, no whinning
- Uncut dash with original radio and luggage rack on top
- I'm a professional classic car critic and I know the difference in nice and fixed up junk
- Again, a one family, no rust, restored beauty. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer one.
- Car was originally navy blue but has been professionally color changed with nice paint in door jams, inside doors, etc.
- You are welcome to come and drive it, crawl under it, in it, check it in every way
- A brand new Vintage Air complete system is availablefor purchaseif desired
- Selling for a retired friend of mine. Fly in and drive it home!
- NO RESERVE. You're one bid away from ownership!