1994 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 7.3 IDI Diesel with Dana Axles
Contact the seller
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1994 Ford E-Series Van*** Due to many questions on what the reserve is will list here - reserve is $21,500. Thank you.
1994 Ford E-350 Ambulance with a Quigley 4x4 conversion. Ambulance conversion was done by Excellence, Inc and was used by fire and rescue before being converted for use as a SWAT command vehicle. Van was brought out of service in 2015.
- Selectable 4 wheel drive with 2Hi, 4Hi, and 4Lo.
- Dana 60 front axle, and Dana 80 dually rear (we originally mis-listed as a 70 - it is an 80 heavier, higher rated axle!)
- 7.3 IDI non turbo
- New Batteries
- New Motorcraft Glowplugs
- Engine and Transmission have been replaced with Jasper units when still in service
- Have partial maintenance records from the municipality that owned the van
- Regularly maintained while in service
- Working sirens, emergency lights, and PA system
- Was originally white, and then painted black when used by SWAT
- Still visible are where the SWAT Letters were on the side and a logo with an AR-15 and eagle on the hood
- Solid body and frame with no rust
- Outside lockable storage cabinets made from diamond plate steel
- Also have original Quigley badges that have never been installed
- 110 Volt Utility Power inlet for outside power source.
- A/C works in both cabin and rear but is stuck on defrost in cabin.
- Cabin radio works
- Cabin interior is decent with no major rips or tears
- Floor lights have an option for white light, or a night mode with red light
- Ceiling lights work
- Has at least two grounded outlets in rear area
- the majority of the interior height is around 68"-69" - there are grab bars and lights so it varies and the step in area varies a bit based on the floor levels - we will go get exact interior measurements as that seems to be a common question
- the box size is a "type 3 L" - you can look this up on the Excellance website to get exact specs, fact sheets
- the floor and built out sides are coated with a Line-X type material that looks nice, no tears, etc. It appears to have been done at the SWAT build out.
I can email a google drive link to 60+ pictures and a PDF of the thousands of dollars of maintenance records if you are interested.