1979 Ford Bronco - Ranger - 4x4
Contact the seller
Broussard, Louisiana, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||6.6L 400 V-8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1979 Ford Bronco Ranger1979 Ford Bronco - Ranger Package
- Date of Birth: May 1979
- 62,000 Original Miles.
- Engine: Original Factory 6.6L 400 V-8 with Lots of Pep. Pulls like a Gaggle of Mules.
- Original Super Cooling Radiator. - Flushed over the Summer.
- Ice Cold A/C - Serviced over the Summer. O-rings changed, Freon Recharged, etc...
- Hot Hot Heat.
- New Tires. with Matched Spare Tire Mounted at Rear.
- Front End just Serviced: New Wheel Bearings and Seals.
- Engine just had Freeze Plugs Replaced.
- Suspension is Tight.
- Steering is Tight.
- New Warn Locking Hubs.
- Rear Brakes were also just Rebuilt.
- Only Cancerous Rust on the Whole Truck is a small spot on the Bottom of the Tailgate
as usual with these trucks. See Pictures. Other than that there's light surface rust and lil rock chips
here and there. Normal wear and tear.
- Tailgate Window Motor Works.
- All Lights and Turn Signals Work As They Should.
- Horn: Blows!
- Radio: Rocks!
- And Yes, the Top does come Off.
-Video Walk Around Can Be Seen Here: https://youtu.be/5dcU8SyIONs
( https://youtu.be/5dcU8SyIONs )