2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe SVT Performance Pack Glass Roof Nav
Contact the seller
Randolph, New Jersey, United States
Features and Specifications
|Interior color:||Black with Red accents|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Up for sale is my prized 2011 GT500. I bought it as a 5k mile CPO from Ford in 2013 with a 7 year factory bumper to bumper extended warranty (still good into 18). I have put on only 19k more miles in 5 years, driving on fair weather fridays and weekends. This car is a fine example of what Shelby and Ford could do together. It has all available options from the year, including the glass roof (rare, only 225 made in color combo), Sync Navigation, Shaker 500 stereo system, and of course the SVT performance package (extra cooling,performance suspension, brembos, larger forged wheels, 3.73 Torsen rearand other drivetrain upgrades throughout). The leather/alcantara seats and steering wheel are satisfying to the touch, and the gauges and ambient lighting are fully color customizable with selectable shift lights. The engine/drivetrain was hand built and signed by the 2-man builder team on the Romeo, MI Niche line. If you are looking seriously at this car, then you likelyknowhow bulletproof and special these hand built SVT cars are.
2011 wasthe first year of the all-aluminum GT500 motor, which substantially lightened the front end of the vehicle, and contributed to increased handling capabilities (well over 1.0g in all magazine tests).It was also the first year for the factory dual disk clutch which isknown to be very strong with high torque holding capabilities, yet also light on the foot in traffic.Finally, 2011 was the first year to utilize wide-band 02s with knock sensors, which makes it much safer to modifyand better on fuel.
This car has a long list of bolt on modifications (nothing permanent) intended to enhance performanceand tastefully dress up the interior, and improve its sound system dynamics. Totalvalue of parts alone was approximately $11K. It hasplaced well inseveral local car shows.The carhasa great balance of power and drivability, with goodmpgs (still gets 21 highway, close to stock),has plenty ofstorage, and great comfort amenities.She passes OBDII New Jersey inspection, retaining all emission readiness indicators and factory catalytic converters. It is tuned for and runson pumpgas safely. Everythingon the car functionsas new, and idles/drives as smooth as showroom stock, until you dip into the throttle and then you realize it is a 10 second car with 0-60 in the 2s when running the included drag radials.
Note that I have ALL the original parts (including factory supercharger) appropriately stored (boxes and baggies) and included in this sale to maintain long-term collector value. As well as all paperwork/books from Ford and SVT. The current list of modifications include:
- VMP Gen 2 2.3 TVS Supercharger (full 800 HP Kit - with Ford injectors and tune) - check out their website! Feel free to challenge that GTR or Dodge Hellcat that pulls up next to you...surprise!
- VMP Polished Throttle body and JLT 123mm Intake.
- VMP triple pass heat exchanger with twin fans.
- Larger factory match intercooler coolant reservoir and cooler 180 thermostat.
- SCT LiveWire OBDII Tuner with customizable Gauge readouts (includes custom and stock tunes).
- Ford Racing BOSS 302 add-on exhaust ( exits just ahead of rear tires) with Quicktime Performance electric cut-outs and switch. Keep it quiet, loud, or in-between! All at your finger tips.
- Extra pair of 20x10 AMR rear wheels in dark stainless (close match to factory wheel), with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials. Tames the HP on the street.
- There are new tires (less than 5K miles) on all 4 factory wheels (nittoInvo 295 rear and 265 HTRZIII's up front) to improve traction in cooler temps and to addcharacter/stance.
- Custom matching leather ArmandCenter console rests with Red striping. Adds muchcomfort to primary touch points.
- Shelby Shift Ball with matching stripes/cobra and Hurst Shifter arm. Perfect positioning and feel with retained short throws!
- Variety of billet dress up items (bezel surrounds, switches, seat levers, etc.) - keeps it up to date with the latest models in terms of increased interior quality and fit/finish.
- Select Carbon fiber bits (selectively installed, without adhesive promojter so completely removable!)
- Weathertech full coverage floor mats (original mint carpet mats included).
- Custom trunk liner with GT500 logo and extra lid storage (good for show rags and supplies).
- High end Infiniti speakers all around, tremendously improves the stock stereo sound, in particular through HD Radio, Sirius,and Ipod inputs.Bluetooth conversations sound better too!
- Interior, Doors and Trunk have been selectively sound-deadened with 35 lbs of dynomat and road kill insulation materials. With the stereo off, at highway speed, with exhaust closed, it is Lexus-like.
- Hood lifter, strut tower covers, no-drill front plate mount, hydro-carbon factory hood insert, MMD side scoops, real carbon splash guards and custom made 800HP side badges that integrate into factory Snake emblems.
- Rear plate integrated Back-up Camera, which was not available from factory!
- New heavy duty battery with trickle charger hookup and car cover.
I am a long standing Ford enthusiast, and have owned several mustangs in the past, including a 1993 GT, a 2004 SVT Cobra, and this 2011 GT500. Unlike the older ones, this one is a thoroughly modern car, with tight body seams, no squeaks or rattles or shimmies, Bluetooth, Sync verbal commands, touchscreen Nav, HID headlights, and docile driving manners when not laying into the throttle. I am selling her tofund my move into a newer mustang project, continuing myjourney with these awesome cars. The local ford dealer offered me a reasonable valueas atrade against my pending 2018 build order, butall acknowledged it is worthwell more than the $29K theyare able to offer from a base wholesaler. Ihave the bid starting at $28K to gauge interest,with aBuy it Now value at what I consider to be a fair market price for an informed buyer investing in this specific car and all that comes with it.Reserve is set in the midrange of those values, which I feel is competitive.Good luck bidding and if you win orpurchase, I look forward to working with you to get her into yourhands quickly and safely to ensure your satisfaction.