1965 FORD MUSTANG - AUTOMATIC - LOW MILES - 6 CYL - RED / BLK / BLK - CLEAN
Contact the seller
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Features and Specifications
1965 Ford Mustang
For saleis our highly-desired 1965 Ford Mustang convertible (red on black on black) with only 80,xxx miles. It’s an original T-code car with automatic shifter on the floor. The vehicle has been well taken care of over the years. Last owner was a Disney executive.
VIN#: 5F08T365092 (VIN on title matches VIN on driver side door tag and VIN stamped on driver side engine apron)
Info from Driver Side Door Tag:
Body (76A): Convertible, Standard Interior
Color (J): Rangoon Red
Trim (26): Black Crinkle Vinyl Interior
Production Date (25L): November 25, 1964
Domestic Special Order - DSO (13): New York, NY
Axle (2): 2.83:1, Conventional
Trans (6): C4 Automatic
Engine / Trans: Our classic Mustang is equipped with its original Ford 200 1v I6 motor. Ford C4 Automatic. Power steering and drum brakes. Car starts on first turn of the key, idles and shifts through gears nice. No leaks, no smoke. The engine compartment and trunk area are clean and unsoiled as seen in photos.
Exterior: The classic red paint was professional redone 5-6 years ago and shines like new. The body is straight with no dents, dings, scrathces or rust. With black interior and black convertible top, it’s quite a sought after color combination for 1965-66 Pony cars. The undercarriage looks good overall as seen in pics.There is a small rust spot (¾” x 6")under passenger seat. A new patch panel is included if you wish to repair. The emblems, trim, glass, rubber and chrome are all in great shape. Nice wire wheels w/ good tread remaining on the whitewall tires and spare.
Interior: The black interior is beautiful. No rips or tears. Bucket seats, rear bench, door panels, dash, center console, carpet and convertible boot are all extremely clean with good color and little wear. The radio needs reconnection but the horn, lights, locks, window cranks, and power convertible top are all in working order. The power top is slow and works with the push of a button.
Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a reputable eBay member since 2000. This first generation Mustang is a reliable and rare classic you can enjoy right away. Car comes with clear title in my name, Pony floor mats, set of original keys, original plaid trunk liner, original jack, spare tire, and fitted black leather convertible boot.
Not interested in trades.
*** Car is priced fairly and it will sell. Please do not inquire unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10 or you are bidding from a country outside the United States. We are familiar selling overseas. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, E.G. CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, WRITTEN OR IMPLIED. BUYER or 3RD PARTY INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME BEFORE END OF AUCTION.
6. VEHICLE IS FOR SALE LOCALLY SO SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, CONTACT SELLER AND MAKE YOUR BEST "BUY IT NOW" OFFER.