1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L 2WD
Contact the seller
Katy, Texas, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||5.4l Triton V8|
1998 Ford Expedition Eddie BauerAuction is for a 1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer with a 5.4L engine. The vehicle is in average shape and needs some work, but does run well and is dependable. The engine was replaced with a rebuilt motor roughly 3 years ago and has been driven approximately 10k miles per year since the motor replacement.
The issues we are aware of are as follows:
- Air conditioning is not currently working
- Odometer displays intermittently. The 180k miles on the listing is our best estimate.
- Driver's side window motor needs to be replaced
- Tears and other signs of wear on interior
- Needs new shocks
- Small coolant leak that we have been unable to locate the source of. No issues with overheating, but a small amount of coolant has to be added to the overflow once every few weeks if driven daily.
A deposit of $500 is required via PayPal within 48 hours of the end of the auction. The remainder of the balance must be paid via PayPal or in cash at the time you pick up the vehicle (within 7 days of auction's end). Seller has a clear title and will provide a bill of sale.