1968 Ford Mustang black on black, brand new wheels, wood interior
Contact the seller
Ventura, California, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1968 Ford MustangSelling a 1968 Ford Mustang with some nice upgrades. Buy now offers welcome.
- Paint looks good, maybe 6/7 of 10. Was not buffered after painting, so could be even better.
- Born as a T-Code car was fully rebuild to V8 about 2010 with a original 289 cui engine with Big Ford Racing Chrome Dress up Kit
- Automatic transmission C4
- Great sound with Dual Exhaust
- Turn signal Hood
- New 15x8 and 15x7 wheels with white letter tires - one each lug nuts just mising because i ordered a wheel lock set
- Great Interior with Deluxe Wood Upgrades
- New Seats with head rests
- Power Steering
- Ordered new Wiper blades, still missing
- mileage unknown, odometer says 39333. Car is driven, so mileage can change.- Some dents and dints, but paint is okay. Rear bumper was hitting the quarter panel extension once.
- Clear title
More pictures upon request.
Starts right up.
No rust at all, floors still original.
Foreign buyers welcome, I can help with shipping worldwide, CFR Rinkens is around the corner.
Car is located in Ventura/California and can be inspected any times.
You are more than welcome to see the car before bidding. Just sent me a note and I'll send you my phone number so we can arrange a date.
International buyers welcome, I can help with shipping. Car can stay up to 10 days after payment in my garage, so you have time to arrange pickup. Car is sold as is, please ask all questions before bidding.Buyer is required to pay a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit within 24 hours of close of auction. Balance to be paid before vehicle leaves my premises. Buyer is responsible for all transport and delivery fees.
Happy bidding and let me know if you need any further informations.