2017 Ferrari F12berlinetta
Chris Abbas (630) 624-3600 834 N Rush St Chicago Illinois 60611
2017 Ferrari F12TDF One of 799 Built Vehicle Information
- VIN: ZFF81BFA0H0221753
- Stock: F12TDF
- Mileage: 68
- Color: Bianco Italia Livrea
- Trans: Dual Clutch System
- Engine: 6.3L V12
- Drivetrain: RWD
Contact Bentley Gold Coast 834 N Rush St Chicago Illinois 60611 View Map
- Ask for:Chris Abbas
- Contact: Contact Us
- Direct:(630) 624-3600
- Credit Application
- Directions to Dealer
- Contact Us
Options and Standard Features Basic Information
- Stock Number: F12TDF
- VIN Number: ZFF81BFA0H0221753
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: F12berlinetta
- Model Year: 2017
- Exterior Color: Bianco Italia Livrea
- Interior Color: White
- Vehicle Type: Coupe
- Body Type: Coupe
- Style Name: COUPE 2 Dr
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine Description: 6.3L V12
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Transmission: Dual Clutch System
- -TDF Will Do 0-62Mph In 2.9 Seconds, Reaching 124Mph Just Five Seconds Later
- . Yes, The TDF Is A Little More Powerful Than The Stock F12, But Thatâ€™S The Least Of The News. The F12â€™S 6.3-Litre V12 Has Been Boosted From 730 To 769Bhp Thanks To Race-Spec Tappets And Variable Geometry Intake Trumpets, That Maximum Power Arriving At 8,500Rpm Before An 8,900Rpm Redline.
- -The F12â€™S Double-Clutch Box Has Been Revised For TDF Duty, With Upshifts Quickened By 30 Per Cent, And Downshifts By 40 Per Cent. The Front Tyres Are Eight Per Cent Wider, Too.
Apply Now Secure Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementBentley Gold Coast reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Chris at
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(630) 624-3600 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Bentley Gold Coast has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Bentley Gold Coast welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Chris at (630) 624-3600 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Bentley Gold Coast will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Bentley Gold Coast as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Bentley Gold Coast. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: Bentley Gold Coast will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chris at Bentley Gold Coast by e-mail or phone
(630) 624-3600 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.Fees There are 3 other fees associated with the transaction. Doc fee $172.1, $30.00 out of state drive-away tag and $50 for UPS Overnight (to and from) for the docs.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.