2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat A8
Contact the seller
Camarillo, California, United States
Features and Specifications
|Interior color:||Black Alcantara|
2015 Dodge Challenger
==== For Sale $54,999k ==== 2015 Challenger Hellcat ==== Build #1514 === 4030 miles
This car never raced, never has spent a night uncovered and only driven by me. Has all up-to-date service, firmware by dealer.
1st year release of the Hellcat. There are thousands into this car. This is the BORLA Exhaust hellcat that has been featured on their website and youtube channel. This car has also been featured in MRR wheel design as well.
· 2015 Pitch Black Challenger Hellcat
· 4030 miles. Garaged & Covered 29 days out of the month. Smells brand new inside
· Full valid extended warranty in effect
· Auto 8 speed
· All black Alcantara interior (black on black on black)
- Full car matte self-healing polymer wrap (not vinyl) worth $3k done by GhostShield Films. Immaculate new paint job underneath
· DSS carbon fiber drive shaft (OEM shaft also included)
· Full Cat-Back Borla “custom” exhaust. This was built on the car by Borla in their Oxnard facility. The 1st Borla in the world for a hellcat and not production piece. 1 of a kind. Can easily prove this with photos, videos, dynos. Full info can be found at Borla
· MRR Hereborrani VP5 gun metal wheels. 10.5” rear, 9.5” front. This is a MRR wheels sponsored car. Full photo shoot and can be seen on their webpage.
· Nitto 555R, 305 drag radial tires in rear
· BFGoodrich G-Force Sportcomp2, 275 in front
· Full genuine carbon fiber BWoody package. Includes front CF lip, CF side rocker panels, CF rear diffuser
· APR full carbon fiber front splitter with support rods
· MOROSO black powder coated coolant reservoir tank (plastic OEM tank included)
· Carbon fiber dipped hood vents and intake vent by “WEEBZ”. (OEM pieces included)
· Front Razor’s Edge strut brace (OEM bar included)
· Rear IMF strut brace
· Catch Can with Speedlogix SC mount
· Billet Tech aluminum caps throughout under the hood
· Tinted Windows, WeatherTech mats all around with custom decals by ReBadge
I am not trying to make a profit on this car. I am only selling for what I currently owe. Buyer's payment will go directly to finance company. I will provide title immediately once it arrives. Buyer will keep the vehicle during this time though. I will work with buyer to make the purchase amicable and easy for both of us.
NOTE- Not sure why EBay's vehicle history report shows my car has having 2 owners. I bought the car new, only 1 owner!