1965 Citroen 2cv Azam
Contact the seller
Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
Features and Specifications
1965 CitroÃ«n 2cv Azam
- This 1965 Citroen 2CV just recently arrived from France and is sold with a clean Oregon Title and a Special Vehicle plate. (No DEQ, no registration, ever).
- It runs and drives fine, as a 1965 2CV should. Don't expect high performances from the air-cooled 425cc/18hp flat-twin 2-cylinders engine, but it'll do just fine on the road. However, you may have to pull over and let traffic go on steep climbs. The engine is coupled with a 4-speed manual transaxle.
- The 5-digits odometer works and indicates 14700 kms (9134 miles). Real mileage is unknown.
- 1965 was the first year for front-hinged doors and the last for 6v electrics, both of which are present on this example.
- This seems to be a very clean and solid unrestored Azam model. The car is surprisingly rust free, with nice, solid floors. There are still French newspapers from the 80s, used as an additional layer of insulation, in good reading condition underneath the floor mats! The sign of a very dry car.
- The paint is old but in good condition. No rust. The car actually presents very well.
- Correct red cloth seats in very good condition. A large piece of new, identical fabric comes with the car.
- The vinyl rolling is in excellent condition. It can be rolled back all the way to the back window.
- Present in the trunk: a spare wheel, jack and crank, a grill cover for winter, a road safety triangle, a spare bulbs box (semi empty), and an umbrella from the 2CV club of Lyon (France).
- The turning lights work but are hard to see on a bright day.
- The speedometer, the horn, headlights and taillights work.
- The Philips radio under the front tray is disconnected.
- The wipers donâ€™t work, most of the time.
- There are a few unidentified electrical switches installed by former owner(s).