2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Dream Cruiser, ONLY 67K ACT MLS, HAS A BLOWN HEADGASKET
Contact the seller
Features and Specifications
|Drive type:||4dr Wgn|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
TOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE WASTED MY TIMEON ALL OF MY CAR'S THAT I HAVE LISTED HERE.
SO PLEASE, ONLY RESPOND IF U R SERIOUS AND R READY TO BUY(+ HAVE THE $ TO PAY FOR WHICHEVER ONE).
EVERY CAR LISTED IS PRICED MORE THAN FAIR(MOST EVEN HAVE "LOW MILES" TO BOOT)!
From my personal collection.
I bought fromprevious owner out of San Antonio Tx last year.
Deal with it was/is, previous owner just had picked it up from having its transmission rebuilt and on the way home ran over a larger size rock in the road and the rock slung up andmade a hole the radiator and immediately radiator lost water/coolant and over heated.
And then from here, previous owner couldn't afford to put any more $ into it so I bought it from an add on the internet and I had it shipped over to me.
Car's interior overall is GORGEOUS!
In fact, it's been garaged since the day it came in to me.
It's a rarer Dream Cruiser mdl so it's worth a buck more for this reason.
It has crazy low miles(it's either 67k or 68k act mls).
I put some SWEET color matched 18" wheel's on it.
And, I bought a new radiator for it already so this will be included in sale.
I spun it over once whenever I got it in and mtr is definitely good minus needing head gasket/radiator replaced.
If u love PT's like I do, then u can appreciate this DEAL/OFFER!
COULD CARE LESS IF I SELL IT!
I already sold a couple of my other's, need to sell a couple of more tho, really want to keep this because I have every other year Dream Cruiser but I like this and my silver one listed the same so I'll definitely keep one of the two.
Also, what I LOVE about the '02 DC's is NO TURBO and only the DC's in '02 had the painted bumper cover's instead of the ugly textured ones.
Car has a little lite hail damage on roof/hood(a hail specialist can def pop all out) and left corner side of rear bumper needs to have a hole patched(this was caused by me, while in garage I accidentally ran my pressure while next to rear of car and exhaust from pressure got hot and made a hole through bumper cover on this corner, suxs but no big deal, is easy to repair, no big deal). Car will also need a new battery from sitting.
Will definitely have head gasket done myself if not sold, I have several PT's and just hadn't been in a need to drive another one so getting this one fixed so far just hasn't been a priority.
Head gasket jobs for a little 4 cylinder like this averagely run $500 bucks.
I'd definitely rather spend the $500 on a job like this verses trying to restore one's interior(for example).
I can recommend a fast/reliable auto transporter if needed too.
Thanks for looking.
- scratches on hood, radio powers on but no soundcomes out(probably factory amp ?), AC IS ICE COLD but it needs a new blower mtr resistor that controls fan speed. And it needs a rt side add on running board(or u could remove left side and then both sides will match, my plan tho was/is to eventually find rt side board tho because I really DIG how they look).
- And this, it was affected by last year's Harvey flooding.
- It was sitting in original owner's driveway during all of the flooding and some water ran across floorboards?>
- So previous owner sent it to a repair shop and had them change all fluids to be safe and pull seats/carpet to clean up. dry out to be safe(they charged him $950, I have a copy of bill, of course it was more like $300-$400 worth of work, shop kinda ripped him off).
- Didn't really ever plan on selling this one but will either keep this or silver one listed, whichever one sell first, I'll pull listing immediately on remaining one.
- GR8 INVESTMENTS!
- I think my price is very fair.
- Can recommend a fast/reasonably auto transporter if needed.
- Thanks for looking.